Imagine 1.

Imagine 1: Sick days, lovely nights.

Harry's P.O.V.

Y/N has been sick all week.
She has a sore throat, a cold, a bit of temperature and has been coughing since yesterday.
We're in winter and, honestly, i expected she get sick because her body is not used to England's cold.

It's Saturday in the morning. I am admiring her while she sleeps.

She's so beautiful even asleep.

She coughs and groans, i can tell because of her sore throat.

That should have hurt.

"Hmmm.." She groans. Her eyes still closed.

"Good morning, love."

"Hmm.." She repeats painful.

"I'm here baby, i'll take care of you.."

"Harry.."

"Shh, love. You have to keep silent, if you talk, it'll hurt even more babe." I whisper and kiss gentle her shoulder. She smiles and opens her eyes.

"Is that beautiful girl my girlfriend? Oh yes, now i'll make her a yummy breakfast and i'll take care of her because i love her!" She giggles and i kiss her cheek since i can't kiss her in the lips, 'cause the doctor said i could get sick too and this Thursday i have a performance.

I stood up from the bed and went to the kitchen to make tea with honey and lemon. I took some vanilla cookies my mom made and put them in a little plate.
I took her medicinal syrup and put everything in a little wood table for when we rather eat in bed, or in these cases, when we get sick.

"I'm back, baby.." I say and put the little table in her lap. Now she was sitting in the king-sized bed.
I sit In front of her as she grabs her cup of tea but i stop her.

"No, no.. You gotta drink your medicinal syrup first, remember? Here, let me help you.." I put a bit of the syrup in a little spoon.

"Open your mouth babe.." I smirk funny at her and she laughs at the double meaning my words have.
I find myself laughing at her face of disgust for the taste of the syrup.

"That's my brave girl!" I kiss her cheek and she smiles.

We breakfast together and i tell her how much I'm dying to kiss her lips again while i enjoy her blushing.

We spent the whole day watching romantic films, cuddling and playing scrabble.

***

11pm.

"You okay baby?" I mumble as i get comfortable next to her. She nods in the dark, but i can see her 'cause of the moonlight in her silhouette.

"I miss listening to your voice.." She smiles and blushes. "Oh god!" I whisper/yell "Why you're so cute? I can't resist this! One week not kissing you! You believe it? I can't believe it! Y/N, i love you. I love you so, so, so much.." I carees her cheek and kiss her. I didn't feel her warm lips crashing with mine for a long time.
It felt like ages since our lips collided.

"Harry.. you'll get sick.." She whispers.

"I don't care, as long as i'll be with my favorite person in the world," she smiles and bites her lip "I know you'll take care of me as I'm doing with you because I love you."

"I love you too. With every single piece of me Harry, but you have a performance.."

"It's okay, they'll understand i have a wonderful girl, they'll understand i couldn't resist." I look at her deeply and add.. "I love my fans, i wouldn't be here without them, but you're my love, my everything, they'll have to understand, and i know, you caring me with your sweet love, i'll be better with your kisses faster than with medicine. You're my everything.." She nods understanding and caresses my chest. I kiss her once again, this time we both smile in the kiss.

To make her sleep i sing her while careesing her soft hair, kiss her forehead, put my arms in her waist and fall asleep with her soft hands in my chest, knowing she's here for me and i'm here for her.