Imagine 2.

Imagine 2: The bad boy (Request).

Lara's P.O.V.

I was in class, paying attention until a headache took me by surprise.
It hurt like hell, it was killing me but I could play it cool and I did for half hour until I started seeing just how blurry my view was getting.

After a while, hoping it disappeared, I decided to tell the teacher so I could go to the principal's office and let them know I'd go home.
Once I put all of my notebooks in my backpack I said goodbye to my friend and I got out of class.

So as i walked in the corridors looking for the office, I started losing my balance and found I had to stop. I supported my body in one of the walls to avoid falling or going through more pain for that matter. But regardless of my blurry and confusing physical state I could hear distant echoed laughs coming from the bathrooms and even though I was far, the noise wasn't helping the painful beating inside my head.

I waited and waited until I got in conditions to stand by myself and continue my way to the office. I was getting close to the bathrooms and with just one look I could see each second closer so many things.

A boy, a girl, clothes stretching, body touching, heavy breathing, fiercely kissing. All of it just outside the bathrooms doors.
The view was slightly... disgusting. She was the never-missing-popular-girl you bump into in just any school and he was... Styles?

Harry Styles. Or like everyone called him, "H".

Harry Styles was one of the populars too but he was even more popular than her and all her squad of stupid fake friends. He was known in town as the bad boy; always going to parties, always drinking, always smoking, always messing everything up.
You could find him surrounded by a new girl every day. Just another womanizer, or so they said and so he showed.

I ignored the scene a few meters away from me and finally got to the office.
I told the principal I wasn't feeling well and he agreed in letting me go home. Though he'd have to let my parents know but I didn't mind.

Now, to get to the exit I had to cross the corridors again for it was at the very end of the hallway. Therefor, I'd have to walk where the womanizer and the plastic girl were kissing. Though, once I was there, I decided not to look at them, not this time. Just seeing that one more time would make of my now nausea turn into vomit on the floor.

After the never-ending walk through the hallway I opened one of the big, heavy exit doors to get the hell out of school but I was found by the damn bright light of the sun. It was blinding me.
The whole circumstance was difficult for me and I even had to deal with the  blinding brightness and a heavy ugly door but when I finally got it open enough to let me through, it suddenly got closed in a thud.
The action brought a blow of wind into my face just as the noise travelled through my shaky system. Now things were getting real blurry and my head was going through atomic bombs inside. It was difficult for me to unite the sound, visual and sensation information at once. So things seemed pretty crazy to me from inside my body.
All I knew was I couldn't hear a thing from time to time, though I saw a tattooed arm at the top of the big blurry and moving door. A tall figure was part of the arm, it had skinny black jeans and a black shirt. It had messy hair and barely illuminated bright eyes.

Harry.

"You going somewhere, love?" The raspy voice echoed in vibrations on my ears and eventually it seemed to had made my eyes water. And regardless of not understanding a thing of what he said I was mesmerized by his eyes; so deep and beautiful and bright and-