Imagine 5.

Imagine 5: Stains of Coffee.

Y/N's P.O.V

9am.

The skinny jeans i was wearing, were killing me.
I was so tired that i slept like this. What surprises me, is that i was tired but i woke up early, if nine in the morning is early for you too.

The sun rays enter through the window and the curtains, finishing their way into my tired body, laying messy all over the king-sized bed of the hotel room.

My plane arrived last night, so this is my first day in England. And such a way to start the day.

I got up from the bed and made my way to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and washed my face.
Once I finished doing a fast and simple makeup which consisted of mascara and lip gloss, I walked out of my hotel room and went inside my friend's room, which was next to my room.
Y/F/N, was still asleep. Her mouth was open as she was laying in the corner of the bed, barely falling, but yes, she keep being asleep. Her body was in diagonal in the messy bed. I laughed softly at the funny situation in front of me.

I got in my knees in front of her funny sleepy face and started tickling the top of her nose with her hair. She laughed and I laughed also.
Before waking her up, I decided to grab her camera from one of her bags and took a picture of her sleepy with me next to her making a sexy pose even though my hair was still messy.
I laughed at how fun the picture was.

"Hey, wake up." I whispered tickling her neck with my fingers.
She laughed and I laughed so hard at how weird her laugh sounded. She couldn't help but open her eyes by my loud laugh.

"What the hell..?" Were her first words.

"Good morning you messy thing."

"Oh.. H-how was the.. tsk, the, the.." her voice being lower with every word as she closed her eyes.

"What?"

"Hmm?" She opened her eyes again.

"Oh you look like shit Y/F/N." I said playfully.

"Shut up, I'm sure I look so damn sexy this morning."

"You tell me." I said showing her the picture I took, not so long ago. She looked at it with a confused look in her face since she just woke up and the camera screen was kinda bright.

She sat up and held the camera, then looked at me. "Oh shit."

I laughed throwing my head back for her behaviour.

"Gonna keep that in the album." I said grabbing the camera.

"You'll pay for it later." I chuckled at her comment and remembered the day. The day, waiting for me to enjoy it.

"Anyways! Would you like to go Starbucks?"

"Hell yes but I'm way too tired."

"Maybe we can breakfast here but still with Starbucks' breakfast. How about that?" I said sitting in the bed.

"Great!"

"Fine, I'm going to get that."

"Okay." She said closing her eyes slowly.

"You better be awake when I come back."

"We'll see.." I laughed and got out her room to go to my room and changed my shirt, and put on a cute sweater. I also made my hair but let it free.
I grabbed my bag, a coat, my lovely scarf and went outside.