Imagine 8: The Argument.

Imagine 8: The Argument (Part 1).

I walked fast. Not running but almost.
Harry was behind me following my steps but not walking at the same rhythm.

I turned around just once to see that he was walking the most quiet just as if nothing would happened. He was looking at the trees, in his own world as I was in mine. My world was panicking.

All I wanted do is go home to take a shower or just take off my thigh, short and uncomfortable black dress and sleep.

I saw my car and walked to it. Harry disappeared of my view and I unlocked my car's door.

Just right before enter something takes my arm, someone takes my arm. I look afraid to the person; one part of me expecting that person would be some drunk insane idiot around, and the other part of me, expecting it'd be Harry.

It was his face. His cute face with his green eyes looking at me. It was so nice to me see  his eyes because looking at them i'd know if what he says is real, if it has a feeling of love or sadness; tonight, after what happened, he doesn't shows me nothing but some ordinary green eyes.

He sights and speaks quiet..
"Y/N, what are you doing?"
"None of your business." I say while trying over again to enter in the car but fail miserably with Harry taking me out and closing the door while pushing me against the car, forcing me to look at his eyes but I look away.

"Babe.. look at me.. I.."
"Don't you dare to call me babe ever again.." i cut him off "I'm so fucking done with you Harry! Now leave me alone!" I said facing him and pushing him away by his chest and opening my car door one more time.
"I won't leave you, I won't Y/N.."
"Oh.. great point! Because of what huh? I wanna hear this.. this should be good.." I feel sort of bad treating him like this but who does he thinks he is?
"Because.." he leaves a silence and then "Because.."
"Because...? Huh..? Exactly!" I say pointing to his attitude and continue with my move of running away, or let's say, driving away..
"Hey.. no. Don't, love.. Let me explain myself, please.." he says grabbing both of my arms to stop every single way to move away.
"Okay.. then, I listen.."
"Because I really like you and you're drunk.. believe me, you're just overreacting over this hole situation.." Ouch.
"Excuse me?!" I raise my voice to his comment "Overreacting?! I'm not drunk! You're unbelievable! I don't get you, you know that?!"
"See? See?! You're overreacting and you don't admit it!"
"Excuse me? Wow! Harry, you see what you just did in that restaurant?! Do you? Because if you don't get it, then is useless I explain why I am so pissed off!"
"You know what? No, I don't. Come on, explain it to me Y/N.. Come on.."
"Now what am I? Your pet?! You wanna know why I am so freaking pissed off?!"
"Yeah, yeah I wanna know!" He says now yelling with me in the middle of the street at midnight.
"I" I say stepping in my ground but realize that if he can't see what he did, then Is not just useless the explanation; it's the hole relation something useless..

My view goes down right in the ground while I feel how my idealistic image of Harry was disappearing in front of me. Getting blur as an old memory.

"What happens?" He questions but there's no answer coming from my mouth. "Y/N, please.. what's going on?"
My mind flew away thinking that if Harry wasn't able to recognize a little but big mistake like this, we'd have no future; with future I talk about another date.

While all this things appears in my head and I process the information, then wonder it and process it again to try to get into a conclusion, Harry and I are inside the car. He's on the driver's seat while I am in the passenger seat of my own car.

"Love, you're worrying me.." he says after a moment of silence and a sight.
"You're also worrying me Harry.." I say not looking at him, just keeping my eyes on the avenue.
"What you mean? Please explain me.." he says desperately. I look at him and explain..
"Harry, we were on a date. Our second date and while I was talking to you about something about me, something about you, us. You were distracted by the woman that walked by.. I just think that's not fair, that's not right Harry.."
"Come on.. You won't tell me this is the real reason, right?" And that broke something more in me, but it didn't finished yet so, he had the rest of my heart to break.
"That's exactly why I am pissed off.."
"Come on.. we're nothing. You and I are nothing. We just shared two dates and you're already being possessive? We're nothing. I don't love you, you don't love me, we are nothing.. I don't get what's bad In what I did.." Was that even Harry? Sadly yes. It was his face, his eyes, his lips, him. That was Harry..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next part will be updated in the afternoon. To you know it, now is morning so.. keep paying attention! Next part in some hours!!
By the way I wanna say sorry and I know I am so bad for not update in centuries! I'm sorry.. I won't promise anything, just pay attention! I am changing to better in updating and stuff.. Hope you like this and if you want a personal one, just ask for it on a Direct Message here on Wattpad or in Twitter @fiore_miglia I follow back and so you can tell me about your imagine. If you also need a friend or something like that, just remember I am here.. I might not be the best in advices, but I am not the worse.. Keep smiling! :)
All the love.xx

-Fiore :)