Imagine 12.

Imagine 12: Ice Cream.

Y/N's POV.

"Here." I said sitting in the sofa next to Harry, grabbing some ice cream with my little spoon, ready to give him some as he looked for a movie to watch on Netflix.

But seeing him so distracted by which movie to watch made me feel upset, at least a bit. He wasn't paying too much attention to me.

"Open your mouth." I said, ready to take the spoon in his now opened mouth. He kept staring at the TV, and yes, i knew he had a long bad day, but that was exactly the reason why i wanted him to pay attention to me; i would change his mood.

I put closer the spoon to his face and ended up putting ice cream over his nose and superior lip.

"Eh! It's cold!" He said suddenly, trying to look at his nose.

"Mmm hmm, but it's ice cream." I said getting closer to him.

"So?" He asked, sort of upset.

"So, it's yummy, specially over you." I said and i started removing the ice cream from his face with little kisses all over his lips and nose as he chuckled.

I couldn't remove it all, of course, but i focused on his lips and how much i wanted him to smile again as i kissed him, running my hands through his chest and neck. I smiled as he kissed me back, and in purpose i suddenly stopped the kiss.

He opened his eyes, now a smile was drawn in his lips.

I played with my hair and bite my lower lip, provoking him.

He chuckled.

"What are you doing with me? You'll pay for it! Come here!" I tried to get away from him but it was too late. He was over me tickling me with his kisses in my neck as i yelled him to stop.

"Okay, stop!" I yelled louder. This time he stopped but stayed over me, we stared at each other's eyes, smiling.

I put my hands in his shoulders and softly kissed his nose.

"Don't be mad again, please." I whispered.

"I'm sorry. It was-"

"A bad day. I know, but it's okay. You know you can tell me anything about it and I'll try to make you feel better." He smiled.

"And what if i don't feel better?" He asked, i knew he felt bad.

"Then I'll do this." I kissed him. I took my time to make it as meaningful as possible. "Until you feel better."

He caressed my cheek. "And what if i still feel bad?" The smirk in his lips and the way his eyes shined, showed his intentions.

"Then, find a new girl to have a date with." I teased him.

"Huh, i wasn't expecting that answer." He mumbled.

"Shut up! Kiss me." He leaned forward and kissed me.

The ice cream was left melting as we went upstairs.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Here's a new Imagine, after all
this time. I hope you like it, and i
apologize if it's not that long, but
guess it's okay because i found it
cute to write and i hope you find it
cute to read.

Gonna keep writing. Don't forget
to just keep imagining! xo 😊