Imagine 6.

Imagine 6: Broke up, come back.

Y/N's P.O.V

It's been just a week since i broke up with Harry, but it feels like that day, a week ago, when we broke up.

It seems like the days are colder, the colors are not that bright, and people bother me with just greet me.

I was never in the mood to talk to someone; i usually broke down in tears or start a fight.
The only person i want and don't want at the same time is Harry. But what do you expect me to do? He was clearly flirting with a blonde in a club. I saw very well the cheeky stupid smile in his face. That smile he did when he used to flirt with me when we were nothing.

Maybe that was the reason why he never let me go to that club with him and the boys to celebrate their new music videos or awards. He was, he's been the whole time cheating on me with that blondie.

Like i just said, it's been a week and i am a mess. I've been in the bed since that Saturday where i went to Harry's house to show him the picture of the truth. The truth was that he never loved me.

He didn't defended himself when i said he's been cheating on me. He don't even gave excuses to prove me, at least, that he's a bad liar. I just yelled at him while he was there, standing in the door with a face of nothing, he didn't care i can tell..

Today's Saturday. The birds been singing me a beautiful melody, telling me the life is beautiful and that everything's gonna be alright, when it feels like it won't.

At this point, where whoever's voice bother you, where just watching a wall you wanna cry, you start to believe more, you have to believe more, if you don't, the hope in you, might desappears for a while, what don't helps in this state, broken.

I am a mess, my heart is broken, my eyes exhausted for crying but i still feel like i want to let go more, more of my sadness in tears.

I brush my teeth and wash my face.

The water falls and i enter in the shower still wearing Harry's big t-shirt which looked like a dress in my fragile and little body.
The water touches me now. It enters through Harry's t-shirt and finally gets in my skin, hidrating me, making part of the sadness desappear.

Some jeans, a sweater, a scarf, my bag and my fake smile. Fake, but still a smile.

My eyes meet the sun and constantly camera flashes around. Questions i couldn't answer; some because i don't wanted to, and others because i don't even knew how to answer.

I walk down the street looking at the stores, looking for something i missed. Maybe it is a coffee, maybe it is a new bag, i don't know, i just look for it until i found it.

Green eyes, full of little red lines around, showing me he has cried.
His cheeks, so pale and cold for the cold weather. His hair, a mess, just like mine, and finally his lips, smiling, a real smile what make his cheeks get a bit red showing his beautiful dimples.

My view grows and travels around the person in front of him. Blonde hair, red lips, pale face, blue eyes. The blonde girl of the picture paparazzi took a week ago. The same picture that made me break up with Harry.

She is laughing, Harry just smiles. Now i realize where i am, who i am..

They're sitting in a little wood table outside a café. My heart is completely broken now.

He cheats on me with her, and even though he destroys me and we break up, he still dates her. After all we had, all we went through, he does this?

The earth hits me, leaving my heart definitely broken and i am here, in the middle of the block, paparazzis around me, Harry and this girl in front of me. Paparazzis capture the moment, the moment my smile desappears and something hits me hard.

Harry turns around and notices me. His smile disappears, a light in his eyes, tears that are growing in my eyes as all his attention gets in me.

For a moment there's nobody around, nobody around us. It's just me and Harry, his eyes in mine and the mine in his.

I can't understand what they're saying, what his beautiful green eyes speak. He moves his feet to can get up but i'm faster.
I turn around to walk away but I'm running away.

I run so fast, i run away from his false love, from paparazzis, from moments that breaks my heart, i run.

I'm finally happy when I see my building. I unlock the glass door and close it, then walk fast to the elevator and then walk in the corridors.

37, my place. My hands are shaking, the keys' noise is loud, they fall to the ground.

"Shit."

I get them and groan, i open the door and give one step inside, about to turn around and close the door when I feel some hands grabbing mine, taking away my keys, moving me inside, closing the door.

My skin feels his skin, making me weak, motionless.
My hopes fly, hoping it's him, i know it's him and at the same time I wish it wasn't him.
His soft hands with his rings caressing my cold hands.
His breath in my neck, his presence in my back, i close my eyes.
He's watching me, i know it, i feel his green eyes in me. I don't want to open my eyes, if i do, his eyes will eat me. His eyes will make me break down. They will make me weak at the same time they will make me strong.

"Y/N.." He whispers. My ears recognize his voice, and i breathe.

The voice i didn't heard in days, in nights, not even in dreams. The voice from the person i love, Harry.

"Open your eyes, i miss you, i can't find you if you don't open them. Let me find you." His words made me feel weak and tears went down from my eyes closed while i tried to find my voice.

"That's the problem Harry. You can't find me, you've lost me, it's too-"

"Don't say it." He cuts me off and says pressing his hands in my arms dramatically, like if saying it would mean it. "Never say those three words, because.." He takes a deep breath between tears i can tell and continues.

"Because if you say it, it's like that. It's always like you say, you're the right one and i'm so sorry for what i did. You are always right but please, let's be wrong now and say that is never like that. Let me show you i know i was wrong, let me show you the real me. Let me give you everything from me as you did but i didn't. Not being with you is not living. You're my everything, let me be your everything, let me love you right."

My eyes open, and find a Harry full of tears, sadness in his eyes, emptiness in his voice. My shaky hand caresses his cheek and he closes his eyes leaving tears.

"Is never too late.." I say. He opens his eyes, they meet mine once again and from the nothing our needs finish in a kiss.

Love is never easy, but it is worth it.