Imagine 11.

Imagine 11: One last night.

Your POV.

You both knew it, everyone did. Nobody wanted you two together.

Why?

Because he was extremely famous and you were the girl who's name was forgotten by everyone.

Because he was considered one of the most sexy and charming men in the world, and you were considered pretty only when wearing makeup.

Because he was wealthy and you worked at a restaurant as a waitress to pay your bills and buy some food.

Because he dated models with tall, skinny and perfectly shaped bodies, and your body was normal.

Because everyone in the world seemed to love him, and the only persons you could say that loved you were your parents.

Harry insisted in trying. "The hardest part is the beginning, and this is it. They'll leave us alone then." He said. But even though he understood how hard it was for you, he didn't really know how it was like.

How it was like to be hated by most of the persons in the world, to be judged by the shape of your body and the amount of money and beauty you had. How it was like to feel like you belonged to Harry but didn't fit in his world.

"We gotta keep trying." "Don't let them get inside our relationship; because it's only ours." "Don't listen to what they say." Were some things Harry said. But it was much harder than doing what he said.

You decided to keep trying, until some fans went to the restaurant you worked at and told your boss you were treating clients poorly. Some clients that went there frequently defended you, but you got fired anyways. That's when Harry and you decided it was enough.

He expressed how disgusted he was by his fans' behavior towards you but they didn't stop the hate. Actually it got worse.

To find a solution, Harry offered you to work with him on some music videos, or being a model, or whatever you wanted he said he'd help you to be at his level and so maybe his fans would stop bothering you. You said no to it all, except what Harry and you had; the most imperfect and complicated relationship. But it didn't disturb you, since the fact he was famous, showed you two really tried to make it work.

"Just one last day together." He said in a phone call three days ago, as he got out of the studio and you were at your place, trying to find a job by searching on Google.

Now, there you were with him. In his bedroom, enjoying the end of the last day together.
You both felt strong feelings towards each other, but it wasn't the moment and your philosophy of life always was to never force things; if some things happen or not, was because of a reason.

"Harry." You whispered as you looked at him, wrapped in his arms.

"Hmm?" He asked, not moving his head, but laying his eyes on you, expectantly.

"You okay?" You asked, since he took his clothes off, wrapped his arms around you and kept silent while staring at the ceiling the whole time.

He slightly nodded his head and put his eyes back on the white ceiling.

You stared at him, hoping he would turn his head towards you and say something. You sighed once you noticed he wouldn't say a word.

You unwrapped his arms from you and he suddenly looked at you. You ignored him and turned your back to him, laying as far as you could from him in the king sized bed.