Marriage Bliss

"Mom, is my lunch ready?" I heard my oldest son Daisuke yell from upstairs. I was in the kitchen preparing his lunch but also along with my other three older children.

"In a minute!" I yelled back. I had about twenty-five minutes to make one BLT with extra bacon. One turkey sandwich with lettuce and extra tomatoes with light mayo, and two grilled cheeses one with crust and one without crust. I've got five children, Daisuke, Sarada, Miyu, Yuuta and Takumi. All the lunches except for Takumi who is still an infant was packed and ready to go. I walked back into the living room picking up Takumi from his crib and sitting with him on the couch just wanting to relax for a few minutes. Everything was ok til, "MOM! Have you seen my glasses?" I turned to see my daughter Sarada running into the living room. I slightly laughed and walked over to her pulling her glasses from the top of her head. "Sweetie, you really gotta keep track of these." She also laughed "Yeah I know mom." Sarada left to go get her bag and then I heard the sound a more feet coming down stairs

"Mama,mama we're ready." My twins Yuuta and Miyu came down hand in hand, followed by Daisuke and Sarada. They all lined up to get their lunches and head off to school. "Daisuke, BLT with extra bacon. Sarada, turkey sandwich with lettuce, extra tomatoes and light mayo. Yuuta, grilled cheese with crust and Miyu grilled cheese without crust." They quickly headed off after giving myself and their infant brother kisses on the cheek. Takumi and I decided to go upstairs to wake up my husband Sasuke so that he could get ready for work. We entered my and Sasuke's bedroom and found him fast asleep. I placed Takumi on Sasuke's chest and he started to pull his hair which made me laugh.

"Ouch! Hey little man no pulling daddy's hair." Sasuke laughed holding Takumi while getting out of bed. Sasuke walked over to me and kissed me good morning before proceeding to the shower. Finding myself back downstairs I placed Takumi in his crib I had placed down stairs and carried on into the kitchen to make Sasuke's lunch; tomato soup, Half hour later and Sasuke had headed out the door for work. Sasuke own half of a very big company that he also runs with his older brother Itachi, who also own the other half. When Sasuke's father retired from the company he decided that he wanted both of his sons to have and work it together. After he had gone I started on the house work while Takumi played in his crib, though it didn't take me more than a few hours for me to finish. I got to relax for about seven minutes til my phone started to ring.

"Hey Sakura! You got anytime to come out and join us for lunch?" My best friend Ino loudly said from the other end of my phone. "Sure, I'll be there in a few." I hung up the phone and started to get ready. Placing Takumi in his carrier we headed out to Cafe Mai for a quick lunch. After walking about 20 minutes we walked into the cafe and found my friends Ino, Hinata and Tenten at the table.

It was really great to be out seeing my friends, haven't seen them in awhile since we're all pretty busy. Ino is married to Sai with one child and she took over her family's flower business. Hinata married my good friend Naruto with two children. Tenten married Hinata's cousin Neji and they have one child; Tenten also owns the local weapons store. We talked til the waiter came and took our orders. "So Sakura, how does it feel to be a mother of five?" Tenten asked me. I was feeding Takumi while I answered. "It can be tiring sometimes with everyone running about the house, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. My children are my precious gifts." I smiled. "Won't you and Sasuke be celebrating your ten year anniversary in two weeks?" Ino asked me with her big blue eyes looking like they were about to pop out her head. "Yup, we are. Sometimes I still can't believe it. I have a wonderful husband and five amazing children. They're all I need in this life." To me this was my prefect life and I didn't need anything else. After another hour Takumi and I headed home so I could get started on dinner before everyone arrived home. Placing Takumi in his crib I started to prepare tonight's dinner.

Forty-five minutes had passed and dinner was just about done, then I heard the door open and the sound of several feet running inside. "Mom we're back." All my children spoke in unison. "Welcome home kids dinner will about another three minutes". With that they left upstairs to put their things away. I had finish setting the table; placed Takumi inside his highchair and called the rest of my children down for dinner. As we ate I listened to all of my children tell me how each of there days were and nothing delighted me more than to hear about my their adventures. "I'm home." Sasuke's voice came from the front door. After putting his things down he also joined us at the table. This was my perfect family and I wanted nothing to change. After putting all the kids to bed I walked into my and Sasuke's room as I started to change. Suddenly I felt arms around me, "I missed you so much." Right away I knew it was Sasuke, I could feel his warm breath on my neck. "Is that so?" I asked him in a slight whisper. Sasuke had turned me to face him. "Yes, you know I can never go too long without touching your beautilful skin. Seeing your beautiful smile and looking into your amazing green eyes." His words always made me blush and before I knew it our lips met with complete passion.

"Sa---Sasuke w-we can't do this." I told him trying to catch my breath. "Why not.?" He smirked at me and I knew that smirk met that he really wanted this. "The kids will hear and Takumi is only five months old and we really don't need another baby right now." Sasuke looked at me still with a smirk and lifted me up against our bedroom door. "Maybe we could have another." He chuckled and before I could say another Sasuke's lips were upon mine again. A tongue war had started as we were tasting each other and fighting for dominance. Wrapping my legs around his waste Sasuke carried me over to our bed. Laying me down gently we broke the kiss for a quick second and continued. I undressed him down to his boxers and he undressed me down to my bra and underwear. Sasuke started to lick my neck making me let out a light moan. "You know that you want this." Sasuke took off his boxers as well my bra and underwear. "Ready?" He knows I don't like when he ask me that, we already have five kids but I nodded to him that I was.

Sasuke placed himself inside of me and stared to thrust. With another slight moan I called out his name and he started to thrust into me deeper and faster. "Damn Sakura, still so good." Sasuke said with a bit a rasp in his voice. "Only good for you." I looked into his Onyx colored eyes as he looked back into mine. "I love you." We both said as we kissed and continued on wards. As he kept thrusting inside me I started to claw at his back; Sasuke increased the speed even more that I could no longer contain my moans. How could I when I loved this man so much. "Sakura I'm about to...." With that Sasuke had finally released inside but gave a few more gentle thrust to get it all out. He took me tight in his arms and kissed one last time.

"Good night my blossom wife." He placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Good night my dear sweet husband." I feel deeply into my sleep and I can tell from his breathing that Sasuke did as well.