Divided(6 month skip)

*Sakura*

                Things have change or more like someone has changed. Sasuke isn't the same anymore. For the past couple months he's been coming home at late hours. Sometimes he come back smelling like straight alcohol. He ignores me and worse he ignore our children. I keep thinking to myself that maybe it's just stress from work, but in my heart I know it's something more.

          While in the kitchen cleaning up I heard Sasuke coming down the stairs, "Umm Sasuke...do you want breakfast?" He turned and stared at me like I had just pissed him off.  All he did was shake his and go out the door. Takumi started to whimper after that. "Shhh it's ok my little guy. I don't know what's gotten into daddy but I hope he comes back to us." Picking him up I put him in his carrier and decided to go to the park.

       *Sasuke*

                 I walked inside my office to find Rina waiting for me. I smirked because she was wearing a short skirt and a shirt that showed off her cleavage. I locked my office door and kissed her roughly pushing her on my desk. I've been seeing Rina for the past six months and it has been amazing. I've felt things with her I haven't felt in a long time and I just wanted more of it....more of Rina. 

        "Oh Sasuke-kun are you finally gonna do it? You promised me." We had broke apart for a few moments and retrieve documents from my desk, "Yup I'll do it tonight and then it'll just be me and you babe." We continued with our "work" before I sent her off to her desk. Picked up my office phone to make an important call.

    "It's Sasuke. Has she left the house yet?"

    "She did. Should we start moving everything?"

    "Yes make sure you pack everything."

     "Will do."

            I hung up the phone and picked up the pictures of Sakura and I on our wedding day and the picture of us with our children. I turned both photos down and continued with my day. Things were about to change.

         *Sakura*

                     Takumi and I had a wonderful time but it was time for us to go home so that I could start dinner. When we arrived I saw a truck moving things from the house but what I also saw was something shocking. Sasuke's car was parked in front of our house. "Sasuke, what's going on? Why are they moving our things?" He looked irritated with me but I had a reason to know why. "They're not ours they're yours. I'm divorcing you Sakura." Like that I was shattered, "What do you mean you're divorcing me?" Tears were streaming down my face now. I couldn't believe that after ten years and five children that he was leaving me. Sasuke showed me the divorce papers, "I've found someone else. So when all your stuff is packed get out of my house, but don't worry I made sure to set you up with house so you won't be homeless." Suddenly the sound of little feet coming through the door was heard.

         In walked our four oldest children from their day at school, "Hey mom what's with the moving truck? Are you going somewhere?" Sarada asked me as I tried to stop the tears. "Do you want to tell them that their family will be broken or should I?" I choked up a bit after that. "What is mom talking about dad?" Daisuke had followed in with Miyu and Yuuta. Sasuke took a deep sigh before telling them that he was divorcing me. "WHAT?!" Sarada couldn't believe what she or her siblings had just heard. My twins Miyu and Yuuta were in tears because they didn't want to see their mom and dad break apart.

        "BABE I'M HOME!" I heard a very excited and very annoying squeal. In walked some girl with a too short skirt and revealing shirt. She quickly ran over to Sasuke and kissed him right in front of me and my children.

   Tears started to spill from my eyes completely. This bitch is who he was leaving me for? "Sakura, this is Rina and I love her. I'm divorcing you for her. She will be living with me and our children. So sign the damn papers and hit the road." I heard annoyance in his voice but what had set me off was when the so called woman he was leaving me for. "You heard him bitch. Sign and get the fuck out of our house. You're trespassing now." I saw her smirk...the thought of this home wrecking whore being a mother to my children I would never allow it to happen. 

        "LOOK HERE BITCH! YOU MAY BE TAKING MY PLACE HERE BUT KNOW THIS. YOU WILL NEVER BE A MOTHER TO MY CHILDREN SO GET THAT THROUGH YOU AIR HEAD. AS FOR YOU SASUKE...YOU WANT TO LEAVE ME FOR HER FINE THEN! HAVE IT YOUR WAY. I WAS DAMN GOOD TO YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?! HOPE YOU TWO HAVE A GOOD LIFE!" With that I signed the papers. Making my way to the door still carrying Takumi I stopped when I heard Daisuke, Sarada, Miyu and Yuuta coming to me. They were pleading me to not go but I had to. "I know you don't want me to go children but it's what your dad wants. I'll still be with you guys. " I handed Takumi to Daisuke, "Listen to your mother kids and come back." Sasuke and his other bitch had joined as well. I was half way out the door, "Mom I'm going with you." I heard Daisuke speak up. Sasuke was getting ready to protest but Daisuke had already beaten him to it.

     "This is your fault dad! You've broken mom's heart and broken this family. If you think I'm going to stay here with you and this ugly whore then you've guessed wrong." Daisuke walked towards me and handed Takumi back and ran up stairs.

   "Yeah dad some father of the year you are." Sarada also went upstairs.

   "We thought that you loved us daddy." Yuuta yelled

    "Yeah, but guess we were wrong." Miyu had tears in her eyes. She took her twin brother's hand and they ran upstairs together.

        All four of them had gone upstairs leaving myself holding Takumi. Sasuke and the whore was still standing opposite of me. It was quite for a few minutes til I saw Daisuke, Sarada, Miya and Yuuta coming down stairs with suitcases. Sasuke was shocked and over all pissed, "You're not taking my children away from me Sakura!" The kids put their things in the car and got in while I had put Takumi in his car seat. I was about to get in the driver's seat til I met by an angry Sasuke, "Give me the kids Sakura! You're not taking them!" I looked at him with hate fueling my anger, "Why should I? For the past six months you didn't give a damn about them. And if you haven't noticed this is their choice though I should admit it was your fault that they had to make it. Now move so we can leave." I started the car and was about to pull off but was stopped once again by Sasuke. "How are you goin g to support them when you don't have a dime to your name?" Sasuke thought he had me cornered with that remark but I slightly chuckled to his surprise. "That's where you're wrong. You see before I became a house wife for our..well MY children I took the liberty of saving up everything I had from my job. It was just in case for a rainy day but as of right now it's storming."

        I drove off with my kids and the moving truck following behind. I can tell that my children were upset but so was I. To have your heart and family broken in a single day will take a toll on you. "Don't worry kids, we're going to be fine. We'll get through this." I wanted to be positive for them. It was time to be strong since from no one I was going to be a single mother. "Mother what will you do now?" Daisuke sat in the passenger's seat giving me a questionable look. "Well once we get settled I'm going to get my job back at the hospital. You remember how I worked as a doctor when you were younger and Sarada was only a baby?" Daisuke had nodded his head as we continued down the road.

     We drove about to hour til we came to a house it wasn't as big as the last one but it was good enough for me. The movers started to unpack and the kids went in to get settled in their rooms. I had gotten to mine and sat on the bed holding Takumi. "Well my little prince it's time for a new beginning. After all tomorrow is a new day."