One Shot?

*Sasuke*

                   Few weeks have passed since my beautiful Sakura had helped saved the company and tonight the I along with my brother rented out a bar for the night to celebrate with the employees to thank them for their hard work.

          The bar was basically dark except for the flashing of colored lights and the music really had gotten people dancing. I found myself at the bar and though I was enjoying myself I still missed my wife. I had asked her to come but she couldn't find a sitter for the kids. Sakura didn't want me to miss our so she just told me to go and enjoy myself. 

    "Hey bartender, one drink please." The bartender nodded and handed me my drink. Turning around I saw Itachi making his way over to me. We talked about how now everything would go right with company and maybe even better. "You're really lucky you know that little brother?" I smirked at what he was saying. He was talking about my love with Sakura again and I wouldn't blame him. I was madly in love with my wife and a proud father of five children. What could go wrong?

    *Rina*

            Keeping a far watch from Sasuke and his brother from the other end of the bar, I was waiting for the right moment to start my new plan. "Can I get two shots please?" The bartender gave me to shots but to one of those shots I added a little something special just for my precious Sasuke. Something that'll make him all mine. Smirking to myself I took glance that his brother had left his side and it was time for me to become Sasuke's new woman.

      "Hey Mr. Uchiha. How about one on me?" I handed him one of the shot glasses but he seem to not want it. "No thanks I really don't want to get too drunk. I still need to drive myself home." He then turned his back on me but I wasn't giving up. "C'mon it's just one shot to celebrate the saving of the company." I protested and he shrugged his shoulders and drank from the shot glass I had given him. I then took my shot and started to make my way to the dance floor. Before I could I had felt a firm hand grab my arm and take me outside. I should've been scared but I wasn't for I knew it was Sasuke acting on the effect of what was put inside his shot glass.

     He went to the side of the bar where he had pinned me and stared to kiss me roughly. "Wh-What are you doing?" I pretended to be afraid but I was more so enjoying this side of Sasuke. "Shut up and let me do this." I let him keep going and soon I stopped my pretending and joined in. We had broke apart after a few minutes,"If we're going to continue then lets go to my place." I suggested.  We got into his car and I directed him to my house. Once inside we wasted no time and starting up our fun again. Sasuke threw me on my bed and removed his shirt and proceeded to plant kisses on my neck making his way to my chest. Undoing the buttons and tossing both my shirt and my bra he then fondled my breast. A small moan had passed my lips and suddenly Sasuke started to suck on my right breast. His hand made its way to the shorts I was wearing and started unbuttoning them. Before I knew it both my shorts and underwear were no longer on my body. A strong sensation had suddenly filled my whole body.  Sasuke had placed two fingers inside me and moved them around vigorously.

       "You like it don't you." His voice contained so much lust but this is what I wanted. He was going to be mine no matter what. "I want more of you. Please I want you inside me." I pleaded and with that Sasuke discarded his pants and boxers. Positioning himself between my legs his thrusted deeply into me.  My moans became louder and I clawed at his back as he faster and rougher.

      Time had passed before he passed out and I did the same. I was satisfied that my plan was in motion and now that Sasuke has had a taste of me he'll only want more of me.

           *Sasuke*

                        I woke up with a pounding headache. Sitting up I took a look around and notice that I wasn't in my room. Looking over my shoulder I saw that the person laying next to me wasn't Sakura. Seeing that she was wrapped in sheets and that I also was't dressed I could only assume the worse. I got up and grabbed my clothes and made my way to find a bathroom. I quickly changed and was about to walk out the bathroom but after opening the door there I found the person who was asleep next to me there was...Rina.

           "Good morning Sa-su-ke." I pushed passed her heading down stairs. I needed to get home to Sakura fast. I reached for the front door only to have to blocked by Rina. "So you're just going to leave after the night we had?" I rolled my eyes and let out a heavy sigh, "Rina, what happened last night shouldn't have EVER happened." I pushed her aside and made way to my car, "JUST YOU WAIT YOU'LL BACK!" Rina yelled before slamming her door. I honestly didn't care I just wanted to get home to Sakura. The only thing I wouldn't deny is that what happened that night was best I've had in along time.

        I drove for about 34 minutes before pulling up to my house. Opening the front door Sakura jumped on me. I saw the circles that surrounded her gorgeous jade eyes. She hasn't slept all night and she was worried about me. "Sasuke dear where have you been. You didn't answer your phone so I called Itachi and he said that you had left the bar." Tears started to roll down her cheeks. I was going to tell her the truth and I really wanted to. I knew if i did it would only break her heart and I couldn't stand to do that. I lied to her, "Yeah I left and took a night at a hotel. Didn't trust myself to drink and I didn't want to bother Itachi since he was having a good time." Sakura took a deep sigh of relief, "Next time just make sure you call." I gently planted a kiss on her lips and told her that I was still tired and wanted to rest a bit longer. I sat on our bed completely frustrated. I had just lied to the woman I decided to spend my life with and cheated on her. Also clouding my mind was Rina, that feeling from last night was still happening inside me. Part of me wanted more.

     *Sakura*

                 After Sasuke had gone upstairs a feeling of unsettled meant formed in my heart. I felt like Sasuke was lying to me about something, but I dismissed it and continued on with my day. However the feeling never did leave my heart. Would Sasuke actually lie to me?