Played?

*Sasuke*

           I woke up to the sound a heart monitor. Opening my eyes everything to be such a blur. "Sasuke?" I heard of a voice meaning someone was with me. But I knew that voice all too well. I turned my head in the direction of the voice and my vision started to clear up. Sitting there looking at me with her jade green eyes that the light had shined upon was Sakura. "Sasuke are you okay? How are you feeling?" Though I was still feeling a bit foggy I was able to answer. "I'm ok my head hurts and I can't feel my legs. Sakura why can't I feel my legs?" I started to panic and Sakura quickly got me a cup of water, "Here drink this first." I drank the water quickly and looked back at her waiting for her to tell me what was going on. "You've been in a coma for the past five days because you were in a car accident and it left you paralyzed from the waste down. Which is the reason you can't feel your legs."

          Shock was written all over my face I wanted to yell and sudden the doctor who I presumed was assigned to me walked in. "Good morning Mr. Uchiha I'm Dr. Hideki , it's nice to see you finally awake. I just need to brief you on your current situation." He had adjusted his glasses but Sakura had already beat him to it, "No need I had already told him." Dr. Hideki nodded his head. "Alright then all that's left to go over is about our treatment and your physical therapy." Hideki went on about how I'm going to need personal care for the next several months and will start my physcial therapy in three months. As pissed as I was for finding out that I would have to be confined to a wheelchair and out of work for the next couple months. I was happy that I at least would have Rina to take care of me.

     After two more days of being in the hospital I was finally allowed to leave. During those two days I was visited by my parents and Itachi. Rina had never shown up, my only hope was that she would be getting things ready for me at home. I sat outside of the hospital waiting in my wheelchair for Rina to show up but she didn't I tried calling her but her phone kept going to voicemail. Why was she ignoring me? I called my parents but they were away with the kids and Itachi was busy with the company. The only person I had left to call upon was Sakura. Hesitating for awhile I finally dialed her number.

   Sakura: Hello?

   Sasuke: Sakura.

   Sakura: What do you want Sasuke?

   Sasuke: Can you get me from the from the hospital?

   Sakura: Why don't you get Rina to come?

   Sasuke: She's not answering and my par-

    Sakura: I know they're gone with the kids and that Itachi is busy.

    Sasuke: Oh, so will you come?

    Sakura: Guess I no choice. I'll be there shortly. 

              I waited for another twenty minutes before Sakura pulled up to hospital and took me home. The ride back was quite, but I guess I should've expected it be. Sakura helped me inside the house and shut the door behind her. " Rina? Rina I'm home." I called out but there was no answer. I tried to call her again but still no answer. What was I suppose to do without her? Hearing sounds coming fromt he kitchen I wheeled myself there to see Sakura preparing to cook something. "Don't know why you even bother cooking the chef Rina hired will do it." Ignoring me she just kept at it but I shouldn't be surprised by this. After minutes passed Sakura placed me at the table and placed the food in front me. Then I was left alone at the table to eat in solitude. While in my solitude I would catch Sakura making her way around the house just cleaning. Rina had maids hired for that too but Sakura was just going on about it. 

      A knock had sounded for from the door I had my hopes up that it was Rina finally returning to me. Sakura went to open that door though I couldn't much after that. If it was Rina she would've barged inside. Another ten minutes and the door closed and Sakura came back but this time she was holding a folder in her possession. "Who was at the door?" Sakura didn't answer me she just stood my the dining room entrance and looked at whatever the folder contained. "Damn it Sakura! Will you-- GET OUT!" I had lost my patience with her. "What?" She had raised her brows looking up from her folder. "i said GET OUT AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT TRY GETTING A HOLD OF RINA SO SHE CAN COME HERE AND YOU CAN GO BACK TO THE SON A BITCH THAT YOU'RE FUCKING!" I gritted my teeth and looked down in anger.

          Suddenly a very powerful stinging sensation had come across my face. Turning my head back I saw Sakura glaring at me. It was like she was completely shooting daggers at me. "YOU WILL NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" She yelled in my face to my bewilderment. "You want your precious Rina back? Well news flash SHE ISN'T COMING BACK!" Sakura threw the folder in front me and what I found inside made my world crash down. "She LEFT you Sasuke! She cleaned out the house. Took the staff that SHE hired. She then cleaned out your bank account and left you with nothing but this house." Looking at this file in front of me I saw that it was true. Rina had left me. I then noticed that Sakura took a picture of Rina and myself from wall and walked to me with it.

         *SMASH*

                Sakura smashed the picture frame in front of me. "YOU LEFT ME FOR THIS! YOU LEFT ME AND OUR CHILDREN FOR THIS WHORE! NOW LOOK WHERE YOU ARE. HELPLESS AND YOU THOUGHT THAT SHE WOULD STILL BE HERE?! LOOK AROUND SASUKE YOU HAVE NOTHING! YOU HAVE COMPLETELY FUCKED YOURSELF OVER BIG TIME! AND HERE I AM STILL BY YOUR SIDE WILLING TO HELP YOU GET BETTER AND ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS RINA. You know what I'm gonna let you think about this and let it all sink in for while." She then grabbed her keys and coat and slammed the door shut while I now completely alone. I was at a lost for words, Sakura's words had pierced me right in the heart. I can't believe that I had been completely played by Rina who I thought loved me. What I would do now was the question that kept going through my mind.

        I know Sakura was right though. I had completely lost everything.