Turning Black and Blue

*SAKURA*
               It's been four months and Sasuke has made a really good recovery which means he'll be able to do things on his own. Sasuke and I were at his last physical therapy appointment. "Well Sasuke you've progressed quickly than normal. I'm pleased to say that you won't need to come to physical therapy." Dr. Hideki slightly smiled congratulating Sasuke on his achievement. I was also happy for Sasuke. We were driving back to Sasuke's house and came to a red light. "Hey Sakura can I ask you something?" I nodded as a signal that he could. "Would you mind if the kids come to stay with me sometime? I know I haven't been a great father but I want to make it up to them. I want to still be apart of their lives." I was touched by his words but that was up to the kids.

       We had arrived at Sasuke's and entered the house. Walking through it was completely dark inside. Once we got to the living room I flipped the light switch, "SURPRISE!" Sasuke's parents, Itachi and our five kids all jumped out to surprise Sasuke. "WHAT THE-" I could tell he was really surprised. "What are all of you doing here? They turned to look at me, "Sakura? You did this?" I nodded my head. "I thought that your family should be here to celebrate your recovery." We all made our way to the dining room for dinner.

       For the first time in almost a year the house was filled with family and laughter. We were about to enjoy dessert, "I would actually like to say something." Sasuke spoke clearly as we all looked at him. "I just wanna thank all of you for the surprise though I don't deserve it. I've acted like a complete fool these past few months. I don't expect to be forgiven so quickly but I still want to apologize for how I was acting. Mother, Father and Itachi I'm sorry for almost tainting the Uchiha family name. To my children I'm sorry that missed out on everything since you guys left. I promise that from now on I'll never miss anything. I would also like it if you guys would stay a few days a week if that's okay with you guys." Daisuke, Sarada, Miyu and Yuuta all looked back and forth at each other as if communicating telepathically before nodding their heads in agreement with each other. "Well dad you seem to have come a long way so..yeah we'll be happy to stay a few times a week." This is brought joy to everyone especially to Sasuke who had started to cry. "This makes me so happy. I've missed all of you."

         Seeing the kids get up from the table to hug their father really made my heart swell with happiness it was almost like becoming a perfect family again. "Finally to Sakura. There isn't enough apologies I could give to make up for what I've done. However I would still like to thank you for not letting me die though I deserved it and for being here during my recovery. I don't know what I would do without you." Tears started to roll down my cheeks. I knew his words were true.

         I arrived back at my own house alone since the kids wanted to spend time with their father. Right when I walked in something felt completely wrong. The house was mostly dark except for the living room. I was horrified by the sight I stumbled upon. There sat Sasori on the couch doing lines of coke. The shock hit me like a truck that I dropped my purse and keys. Suddenly his head shot up and looked at me I could tell he was out of it. "Sasori..WHAT THE HELL?! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU-" I was cut off after he had done another coke line. "Shut up." His voice was husky. I knew he was angry or high but I didn't care, "Excuse me?!" I had placed my hands on my hips as Sasori stood up and started walking towards me. "I said..SHUT UP BITCH!"  I had been backed into a corner with Sasori's arms cutting of any chance for me to escape.

              "I-I think th-that you need to l-leave Sasori." I stammered through my words. I had never seen Sasori like this and I didn't like it one bit. "What did you say?" His eyes looked dazed like they were going to pop out of his skull. " I s-said that I think y-you-" His hand came across my face before I could continue. "Oh I won't being going anywhere." His arms then dropped and he started to walk away, "Fine then I'll go." I had picked my keys up of the floor but while I was standing back up Sasori's fist had then come across my face. Falling back to the floor Sasori was then hovering over me. "So you think you can leave me?" He had grabbed me by my shirt bringing him closer to me. "You won't be going anywhere." He whispered. "You're a monster." I whimpered and then he snapped. "Monster? You think I'm a MONSTER?! FINE I'LL SHOW YOU A MONSTER!

        I was being dragged up the stairs to our bedroom. After being thrown in Sasori locked the door behind me and slowly walked towards me. His smile was vicious as pushed me on top of the bed pinning me down. Sasori took his hand balling it into a fist and hit me again and again and again. It was minutes before he stopped. "You know I have also something fun to do." Before I knew it my shirt had been ripped off. My skirt hiked up and my underwear he had took off. His zipper had become undone and thrown to the floor along with is boxer. Rubbing himself up against me I could feel he was rock hard. "Are you ready my sweet little cherry?" He smiled insanely and I shook my head now with tears streaming down my face. "Well then get ready!" Sasori began to thrust into me roughly causing me to scream in pain. "That's it scream for me." He kept going, hitting my deepest spot. This was never ending. The more he thrusted the more I screamed and the more I screamed the more he liked it. "Don't worry Sakura we're almost done." Sasori's had quickened til his seed had spilled into me.

      Sasori's face came close to mine but I turned away. My cheeks were roughly grabbed my his hand making me face him again. "Now listen here. YOU.ARE.MINE. You belong to me. Am I clear?" When I wouldn't give an answer he raised his to me again. "Yes..I understand." I said it quickly as I flinched but this time he didn't hit me. Instead he got from on top of me. "Now go clean yourself up. You look like shit." Not wanting to be hit again I did as he said. Looking at myself in the mirror both my eyes were red from crying but my left eye was black and blue. Silent tears started to fall as I got into the shower.

             How could my life turn out like this? How could I've been so blind.