Uchiha Baby 6,7 &8?

*SAKURA*

                  It was the middle of the night when I woke up franticly. I knew what was going as I felt water gush between my legs. "Sasuke wake up!" I shook him kind of rough as to wake him up because sometimes he was a deep sleeper. "What is it my love?" His voice was still sleepy but least I knew he was awake. "Dear it's time. My water broke the baby is coming" With the words that came out of my mouth Sasuke shot up out the bed and quickly threw on his sweats. Helping me down the stairs and into the car and quickly made our way to the hospital. Mikoto and Fugaku were on their way with Sarada, Yuuta, Miyu and Takumi. Daisuke was driving behind us in his car and Itachi was on his way as well.

       After entering the hospital they got me into a wheelchair and got me into the delivery room. "I love you Sakura." Were the last words I heard from Sasuke. They got me into the hospital  bed and Dr. Hideki entered the room, "Ready Sakura?" I nodded me head as did he and told me to push.

    *SASUKE*

            I know I already said this but I hate waiting in hospitals. Yet here I am waiting for the newest member to the Uchiha family to enter the world. I was joined by my parents, Itachi and my kids. While they all sat down I was pacing back and forth since my nerves were too great for me to even think about sitting.

          Dr. Hideki: "Alright Sakura come one just one more push I can see the head"

          ???: "WAHHHHHH!"

             Finally the sound of our newest baby met that it was finally over.

           Dr. Hideki: "We got one more in there Sakura. We need you to push again"

               That kinda hit me. There was another baby. We were going to have another set of Uchiha twins?

           Dr. Hideki: "You're almost there Sakura. One more push."

            ???: "WAHHHHH"

              Finally once again I could be at ease know that it was over again.

           Dr. Hideki: "And the last one Sakura."

               Okay now seriously stop THREE UCHIHA BABIES!  Well this was a first even for me.

           Dr. Hideki: "Nearly there just one more."

             ???: "WAHHH"

                I waited before saying making sure that this was indeed the very last baby to be born. The door opened and Dr. Hideki finally walked out. "Congrats Sasuke, you're now the father of three healthy baby girls and boy. You can go in and see them." I took a gulp and entered Sakura's room. Sitting there hold our three new editions to our family was Sakura. "Look Sasuke we not only have on new Uchiha baby but three." Sakura smiled happily at me. "I'm speechless but I'm also very proud. This is the first this has happened." Looking at all of their sleeping faces all I could do was smile. I was no longer a father of five but a father of either. Four girls and four boys. "What should we name them?" She looked up at me and I gently took one of the baby girls from her arms and sat next to her.

             "How about we name this little one Hikari?" I looked over at Sakura as she smiled. "I think that it's a lovely name for her." I gently placed a kiss on her foread, "Welcome to the family Hikari Uchiha." Hikari took hold on my finger which made my heart swell. "I think we should name our son Naoki." The name sounded perfect for him and I nodded to show my agreement to his name. "Welcome to the family Naoki Uchiha." Naoki was still sleeping but was smiling as if he knew what was going on. Finally it was time to name the last baby girl. It took was awhile but after staring at her I saw just how much she looked like her mother and that's when it hit me. "Saki." Sakura looked on me confused "What?" Sakura gave me a questioning look about the name I chose. "We'll name her Saki. Saki Uchiha. For she looks so much like her mother the beautiful cherry blossom." I kissed Sakura's forehead and she agreed with the name. "Welcome to the family Saki Uchiha." We both said.

           We decided to let in my parents, Itachi and the kids so they could meet the newest members to our family. "We would like to introduce  all of you to the newest members of the Uchiha family. Hikari, Naoki and Saki Uchiha. They will grow up strong like their name sake." Each of them got hold our new little ones and welcomed them into the family.

           After a few days Sakura was able to leave the hospital. I helped buckle the kids into their carseats and started the drive home. When arriving I let Sakura take Naoki while I took Hikari and Saki. We walked inside to find friends and family waiting for us inside wanting to welcome Sakura and the triplets home. "Welcome home Sakura." Ino gently hugged her being careful to squish Naoki. "Thanks Ino. It's good to be home." They walked into the living room together.

   Naruto came slapping me on the back. "Wow Teme eight kids. That's going to be a handful." I was annoyed because with that slap on the back I could've dropped my lilt girls but good thing that the dobe wasn't as strong as I am. "It maybe a lot but it's still more than you'll ever have." I smirked and went to join the others in the living room. "Hey what's that suppose to mean?" Naruto called out to me as I was taking a seat next to Sakura. "What do you think?" I chuckled after seeing him finally catching on. We were still celebrating with food and everyone wishing good things upon the triplets.

     Night had fallen upon us and guests had finally left the house. Sakura and I headed upstairs to put the triplrts to bed but I stopped Sakura from openeing the door first. "I wanted this room to be a surprise not only for the triplets but also for you." I gently kicked the door open since it wasn't closed. "Sasuke it's beautiful!" Sakura gasped with astonishment. The room was a mixture of light blue and pink with the Uchiha family crest proudly established on the wall. A crib for each of them. Pictures of the family were hung on the walls. A double wide changing table. A rocking chair for Sakura and a chair for myself. We placed them into their cribs for the night. Kissed each of them before heading into our room.

   I wrapped Sakura in my arms as sleep came upon us. We were sleep for about two hours til the sound of a baby cry woke us up. I noticed that Sakura was starting to stir, "Shh go back to sleep Sakura. I'll do it." I kissed her as she went back to sleep. Walking into the triplets room I saw that it was Hikari who was awake. "Hey there daddy's little pricess. Let's get you something to eat"  I picked up Hikari and we went into the kitchen to get one of the pre-made bottles from the refrigerator. I ended up take two more out just incase Naoki and Saki woke up. After all the bottles were warmed up. I carried Hikari and the bottles back up stairs.

    I was in the middle of feeding Hikari when Naoki started crying. I gave him a bottle and picked him up too. Then Saki started to cry and that's when Sakura walked in. She grabbed the last bottle and took Saki in her arms and sat in her chair feeding her. "Thank you Sakura." I said looking at her since our chairs were right next to each other. "For what Sasuke?" She was rocking in her chair as Saki was eating. "For our lovely kids and our three new editions. For loving me and for being in me life. I love you Sakura Uchiha." Our lips met for a few seconds, "I love you too Sasuke Uchiha." We sat there with the triplets as thw light of the moon shines through the window.

     I'm the luckiest man in the world with a beautiful wife and eight wonderful children to show for it.

                   THE END
----------------------------------------------------
   Thanks to everyone who read and enjoyed my SASUSAKU fanfiction. I'm happy that you all liked it. You guys are AWESOME!!!!