Night to Remember

*Sakura*

                 Tonight is my date with Sasori and to be honest I'm freaking out about it. I was panicking about what to what to wear, what shoes to put on and how to style my hair. I panicked for about 45 minutes before finally deciding on a red halter dress that fell slightly below my knees with only a small part of my back exposed and a bit low cut in the front. My red strapped heels and styled my hair with curls. My makeup was minimum. I was putting on my earrings when I heard the doorbell ring.

                "Good Evening I'm Sasori." I heard his voice come from the front door downstairs. "You must be here for my mom." The sound of Daisuke's voice also sounded from down stairs. I heard the front door close and to my guess Daisuke had let Sasori in the house. 

            The sound of foot steps had occurred and I turned around to see Daisuke standing in the doorway. "You look great mom." Tilting my head slightly to the side I smiled, "Thank you. Are you sure you'll be watching your brother and sisters?" He knew I was concerned as this would be the first time he would being staying home alone not just with Sarada, Miyu and Yuuta but also with Takumi. "Don't worry mother you can count on me. After all I am the man of the house now and looking after my younger siblings is just part of the job. Plus the way things have been going you deserve happiness." I knew he was right and I tightly hugged him. I made my way down the stairs where I see Sasori sitting on the couch as Miyu and Yuuta talk to him. Sarada is playing with Takumi. 

              "Hello Sasori." I slightly blushed as he stood up and made his way over to me. "You look beautiful Sakura. Should we go?" I nodded my head and we were heading towards the door. I was about to turn and say something but Daisuke had already beaten me to it. "Don't worry mom we'll be fine just go and enjoy yourself. As for you Sasori you better bring my mother back in one piece." I let out a small giggle at what he had said. Sometimes acts just like his father with the protectiveness. "Have no fear I'll treat her with the utmost respect." Sasori opened the passengers' side and allowed me to get in. Once inside he closed the door and got into the driver's seat and started the car.    

         We came to a restaurant that had both in and outside seating. Sasori decided that we would dine outside nice the night was warm, the moon was full and the stars were shining brightly. "So Sakura tell me about yourself other than the fact that you're a doctor." He placed his elbows on the table while placing his chin on top of his hands. "Well there's not much to tell. My favorite colors are pink and red. I love reading. Walking forest trails. As you already know deep red roses are my favorite flowers. Also as you see I'm a mother of five great children. I also love dancing and swimming." Soon as I had finished telling Sasori about myself the waiter had come to our table. 

                  "Good Evening sir and madam. What can I get for you this evening?" Neither of us had decided. "We'll start off with some wine first and if possible could we have a few more minutes to look at the menu?" The waiter nodded his head telling us that he would be right back. After he had gone Sasori had cleared his throat. "If you don't mind me asking. What about the children's father? Is he not around?" There was a slight ache in my chest having to think of Sasuke was one thing, but talking about him was another thing. I could Sasori saw that the subject for me was somewhat touchy. His eyes had a sadden look in them, "If you don't want to talk about him you don't have to. I'm sorry that I brought him up." I shook my head slowly, "No it's okay I don't mind. We were married for 10 years and just divorced a few months ago. It was his decision since he had been seeing someone else. During that time he started to completely ignore myself and the children. He had a moving company pack all my things. Our children however decided to leave with me which he didn't take to kindly to. He hasn't been to see or talk to them since." I took a sip of water that we were given earlier when he had sat down to try a calm my nerves.

                 Sasori placed his hand on top of mine, "I feel sorry for him." I looked at him confused. Why would he feel sorry for Sasuke? "He threw away a treasure for something of no value. For that I am sorry for him. You are indeed a treasure Sakura." He lightly placed a kiss on my hand as our waiter came back to our table with a bottle of wine. After pouring our wine he placed our orders and continued to talk. Turns out Sasori own a car company that makes sports cars. He told me that it's called Red Desert Scorpion. I guess I should've known since Sasuke drives one. Our food had arrived and in front of me was a pasta dish that consisted of penne noodles, red sauce and tomato and basil. Sasori had the chicken parmesan served on a bed of spaghetti. While enjoying our meal soft music had started to play. Sasori looked at me with a smile and offered me his hand. "May I have this dance." I dabbed the corners of my mouth and placed my hand in his.

           Pulling my close I felt my face growing hot and I knew he could tell. The feel of his hand on my back had sent shivers down my spine. "You look completely radiant in the moonlight." I smiled at his comment and thanked him. He then plucked a rose from a near by flower stand gave it to me. "Beautiful rose for a beautiful woman." I blushed once again. Could this night get any better?

        *Sasuke*

                  I was on my way home from work I had to stay a bit late to look over some new files for a new plan. As I was driving I was passing a restaurant and saw a very familiar shade of hair. I pulled up across the street from the place to see if my suspicions were correct. Indeed they were, for there was Sakura sitting at a table with some random guy. It's not my business to care but I was curious. I saw him offer his hand to which she took and they began to dance. I for one was not happy. What the hell was she thinking wearing that dress? It completely exposes her chest and back. I certainly didn't like where he had his hand either. 

           When I realized what was going through my mind I quickly snapped out of it and continued on my way home. Why should it bother me if she dates? After all we're divorced so she was free to do what she wishes. But I don't like the guy she's with.