New Hire(Sasuke)

I sat in my my office signing off on some documents when my brother Itachi walked in with some woman. "Hey little bro just wanted to meet our new hire. This is Rina." I just looked up and nodded before continuing my work. Why was he bothering me with this? Today is my ten year anniversary with Sakura and I have a very special planned for us tonight. Itachi escorted Rina to her desk and came back to my office. He walked over towards my desk and picked up my picture of Sakura and I on our wedding day.

"Can't believe the two of you have been married for ten years already." He then picked up the family picture of myself with my wife and children. "With five beautiful children to show for it. I'm proud of you bro." Itachi set the pictures and ruffled my hair laughing. I smirked as he walked out of my office. I knew I was the luckiest man in the world. Opening one of the drawers in my desk I pulled out a small box that contained a very special gift for my lovely wife. Finishing up my work there was a knock at my door, "Come in." As the door opened I saw the new hire Rina walk in. What could she possibly want now?

"Umm, excuse me Mr. Uchiha?" I noticed a slight blush across her cheeks. *Oh great another person with a crush on me* I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes. "I was wondering if you wanted to join me for a drink. I sighed and got up from my chair. "Sorry, but I already have plans tonight with someone very special. Please let yourself out of my office." I closed my office door behind me and proceeded to leave so that I may see my wife tonight.

*Rina still in his office*

"I can't believe he rejected me!" She shouted. Rina walked over to his desk and saw the picture of Sasuke and Sakura on their wedding day. "He's married! I can't believe he married this ugly thing." She then noticed the family photo of them and their children. "Awe what a sweet family. It'll be shame for it to be broken up. Sadly that's what I'm gonna do." Rina had an evil smile across her face as she existed Sasuke's office.

*Sasuke*

I just pulled up in front of my home and I saw that my brother was already there. Tonight he would spend time with his nieces and nephews. "I'm home!" I called as I walked through the front door. Immediately I was ambushed by my four older children. "Happy Anniversary Dad!" They all shouted as they piled in for a group hug. "We have something for you and mom when she comes down." Yuuta and Miyu both said. "Sasuke." The sound of a beautiful angel had called my name and I looked up to see my beautiful wife coming down the stairs. Sakura greeted me with a kiss. In her arms was my infant son Takumi reaching out for me. "Hey there Takumi. Come see daddy." Taking him from Sakura I kissed his forehead, which made him smile. My family will always will be my greatest treasure.

"Mom! Dad! We would like to present our gift to the best parents in the world." Daisuke, Sarada, Yuuta and Miyu all said together. They gave us a box and as we opened it we just couldn't be happier. Inside it were small momentous of mine and Sakura's relationship together. "Shouldn't the two of you get going." Itachi said coming from the living room. "Yeah, we're going now." Sakura grabbed her coat and I handed Takumi over to Itachi.

' Driving down the road with my lovely wife seated next to me I couldn't help but hope she'll love the surprise I had planned for her. We pulled over to grassy clearing. Helping Sakura out of the passenger's seat. I covered her eyes with my hands. "Sasuke, where are you taking me?" Of course I wouldn't tell her exactly, but all that she needed to know was that she was going to love it. We stopped and I uncovered her eyes revealing what was there. There under a tree that was covered in hanging lanterns was a table set for two. "Sasuke I love it!" Sakura hugged me tightly and our lips met with a sweet kiss. Seating Sakura first and then myself we were presented with our dinner for the night. "I can't believe you put all of this together." Sakura looked up at the lanterns hanging from the tree. "I'm glad you love it. I wanted tonight to be extra special." I said taking her hand in mine. Instructing Sakura to cover her eyes I pulled put the small box and placed what was in it around her neck. "Open your eyes my love." When she opened and looked down the emotion on her face was priceless. For there around her neck was an infinty heart with a few colored diamonds representing our family, and on the back was engraved my forever blossom.

"Sasuke, it's beautiful!" Sakura had tears of complete happiness in her eyes. "You and our children are my greatest treasure and I would have nothing without all of you in my life. No matter what I will always remain loyal to you and our five beautiful children." I kissed her passionately and took her hand. Pulling her from from chair into a tight embrace I started to dance with her. We needed no music for our love was the only music we needed. After danced I brought Sakura over to a blanket where we looked up at the night sky. The stars were indeed beautiful but nothing could ever compare to the beauty that was my wife. Her aura was the warmest I have felt. I could always feel forever at peace with her by my side.

     "Sasuke, thank you for this magical night." I heard my wife say. I smiled and placed my hand upon her soft cheek that hand a hint of blush. "You are worth it and nothing will keep me from showing it." I planted a kiss on her forehead. Another hour had gone by before we decided to head back home and relieve Itachi. After seeing Itachi off we kissed our children goodnight even though they were all already off to bed. Sakura and I then headed to our room where I wrapped my arms around Sakura and pulled her close as we both drifted off to sleep. This is my perfect life.