Being A Slut Works||O2

"Bahi, your mother is on the phone!" Dad yelled from downstairs. I was currently in my room, putting on my school uniform getting ready for another day of torture.

"Alright Dad!" I yelled back while picking up the phone.

"She's going a little off road isn't she?" I heard mom ask.

"No I'm not!" I defended as she and dad laughed.

"I'll let you ladies talk for a bit, then we need to head out. Nice hearing from you again Jasmine." I could practically hear the smile in his voice.

"You too Zayn, good bye." With that Dad hung up and I groaned.

"Why did you guys get a divorce again?"

"We didn't get a divorce Bahira." Mom defended, "We're just separated."

I rolled my eyes. "Practically the same thing."

"Is he seeing anyone?" She asked timidly.

"No. Are you?" I asked hoping the answer is no.

"No. You know I still love your father. The relationship we had was just rushed."

I nodded understanding. My parents got married young at 19 and 17, later on they had me. In their relationship, neither felt happy but they loved each other so much. My dad cheated on my mom and vice versa. Yet still to this day, whenever they talk or see each other they act like high schoolers talking to their crush for the first time.

"Yea I know. Anyway, what do you want to talk about?" I pressed buttoning up my shirt.

"Well your father told me about what happened the other day and how he's going to solve the solution to this problem of yours." She said and I could tell she was scolding.

"Mum!" I sighed rolling my eyes. "I already told dad I won't do it again! What else does he want from me? He already took my stuff and car."

"You need to learn some responsibility Bahira!" She yelled.

"I am responsible mother." Sounding like a whiny brat.

"By what I'm hearing, no you're not. That's why from now on everyday, you will be working with your father." She said and by the tone of her voice she was very angry.

"What! Why?" I yelled in shock the phone almost falling from my hand.

"To learn responsibility for your actions. Now I need to go and so do you. I love you bug, kisses!" She smooched through the phone and hung up.

I couldn't believe this bullshit! What have I done to deserve this? Skipping one day of class and I get this. I went downstairs to see my father putting on his suit jacket, he looked at me with smiled and grabbed his briefcase.

"Alright are you ready?" He smiled.

That bastard.

I simply nodded going out the door and into our Escalade. He got in the drivers seat and we began to drive in silence. The air was filled with so many emotions, you could practically feel the tension.

He sighed rubbing his face with his hand before clearing his throat. "So I'm guessing your mom told you about my plans." I continued to ignore him looking out of the window as houses flew by.

"It's for your own good Bahi, plus it won't be so bad. You'll just be doing some errands for him while he and I are in boring meetings. You'll even be able to use the car." He said trying to cheer me up.