Perfect||1O

I know now, that I'm so down.
_________________

The rest meeting was beyond awkward. The whole time while Andy was talking, I could feel Liam's eyes one me. He would make me blush while he bit his lip, racking my body up and down. Clearing his throat as he hid his growing bulge, it kind of turned me on until I remembered a couple of factors.

One, he's my Dads boss. Two, I'm only 18 and I sorta, kind of, have a boyfriend. Three, the man is married. M-A-R-R-I-E-D, MARRIED!

A part of me want to say "fuck it you're single, you're young, do what you want." But the other part of me is saying "you're only 18. You don't know if this guy has kids or if you' ll completely ruin a relationship."

Thankfully, the meeting was only 2 hours and we figured everything out. The event will be held in exactly one month and it'll be the most important one yet. I walked out to my car about to open the door when I felt someone grab my hips and whisper in my ear.

"I would love to see how you can move those hips on me." I sighed, feeling my nipples harden. I kept my head low as a faced Liam. He grabbed my chin smiling at me, making me turn my head as I blush.

"Aww, does daddy's baby find that nice?" He cooed mockingly. I looked at him with disgust and embarrassment.

"The only person I call "Daddy" is my father. Not you." I bit as Liam simply chuckled looking around, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Oh sweetheart, when I'm done with you, you'll never want to call you father that again. Whenever you hear "Daddy", you'll think about the many times I ravished your sexy little body." He said ever so confidently said. I couldn't believe my ears, or how my stupid hormonal body was betraying me.

"Y-you have a wife! You're married Sir. Or did you forget about that?" I replied with a smug smile on my face.

He groaned throwing his head back "I love when you call me Sir. It makes me want to put your hair in pigtails and bend you over my desk."

I rolled my eyes in disgust opening my car door. He smiled. "I'll talk to you later Ms. Malik about eh...business."

I shook my head at him. "How the fuck did you get my number anyway?"

"I'm the boss baby, I can get what I want. That's including you." He replied with a cocky grin.

I started up my car rolling up the window drowning his voice out. I looked over at him and he blew a kiss at me waving me off. To say I was confused and turned on, is an understatement.

I was on the rode to go home when I remembered the deal I made with mom. I went to work, did what I had to do, so now I can hang out with friends. I smiled and decided to call Lilah.

"Hello best friend who is more infatuated with my brother than me." I laughed shaking me head.

"That is so not true!" She scoffed by the tone of her voice she was pissed.

"Bull-fucking-shit! I never hear from you anymore unless Dylan is complaining about how he hasn't seen you in a couple of hours." I sighed heavily shaking up my head.

"I'm sorry, but I really need a friend right now. Can we hang out?" Lilah sighed.

"Coffee Palace in 10. Be there or be square." She giggled hanging up the phone.

I smiled to myself knowing that I could always count on Lilah, even if she was a bit upset at me.

As I began to drive, I pondered on what could possibly be going through Mr. Payne's mind. Why me? Like why would you cheat on your beautiful wife with me? I'm nothing special, I have nothing to offer.