Bad Things||27

What can I say, it's complicated
____________________

Liam's POV

Never in all my years of life have I ever chased after a girl. Never, not once did I felt the urge to run through the city just to talk to a girl. Until tonight that is, tonight was the only exception. She was the only exception.

After what happened in the bar earlier tonight, Styles and her friend whom I assume was Lilah, hurriedly dragged my baby girl out of the bar. I was quickly about to grab her hand until a drunken Andy pulled me back inside the pub. Now any man who had just went through the exact same night that I currently have been through, they'd still be at that same pub. Getting completely drunk off their asses, trying to forget and trying to pick up some random slúts.

But not me.

I refuse to let Bahira go, I let her slip away once, but not again. So here I am driving around the city at 2 in the morning. Trying to see if the million of stumbling drunk girls with black hair and friends is my angel. But as soon as I think I've found her, with my luck it's never her. I feel like I've checked every pub/nightclub in Bradford and I can't find her anywhere.

I know that the most obvious answer is that she simply went home. Even though that I've been to her home more times that I could possibly count, there's one problem. Or should I say, there's one person, one person who can and will ruin it.

Zayn.

I would love to do nothing but to show up to her home like in those stupid teenage movies and tell her how much I love her. To sweep her off her feet and ride off into the sunset without any questions asked. For Zayn to just relinquish his hold on her and give me his blessing. But that's just a sick twisted dream isn't it? A sick fúcking dream that'll never be nothing more...than a dream. Yet somehow I'm here, sitting in my car parked in front of her neighbors home, staring at hers. God, what's wrong with me?

I love her.

Yeah, that's exactly what the problem is. I love this girl more than I intended to. I love her so much that I'd give up any business I own for her. She wanted me to quit working? I'd do it. She wanted me to become friends with Styles? It would be hell, but I'd do it. Move to another country? I'd pack up everything I own and do it. Even if she asked me to never speak to her again, I'd still obey her wish and do it. Why? Because that's how much I love this girl. I'd do anything she'd tell me to if it meant that she'll be happy. If she's happy and if that happiness is caused by something I did, that'll always be enough for me.

I sighed banging my head in the steering wheel, knowing that it'll leave a mark. But honestly, I couldn't give a damn. My phone vibrated in my pocket, but chose to ignore it. But it kept going and going and fúcking going, until finally I checked who it was and thank god I did.

Babygirl😻
Li? Are you alright?
Delivered at 2:25 am

Babygirl😻
I get it if you don't want to talk, but I really need to talk to you about us.
Delivered 2:27 am

Babygirl😻
Or maybe your sleep...being that is 2 in the morning. But when you see this, please text back.
Delivered at 2:30 am

Babygirl 😻
We could meet up somewhere if you'd like? I should probably stop texting now.... goodnight🤦🏽‍♀️ I mean good morning? Just bye Liam.
Delivered at 2:33 am