Like I Do||22

Fighting like I'm Ali, but you got me on the ropes

(Sorry in advance)
___________________

Bahira's POV

"He's calling again." Liam groggily groaned from his sleeping position on my chest. I giggled looking over at my phone as it was vibrating again on the nightstand. I did nothing but close my eyes as I resumed stroking Liam's sun kissed brown hair, trying to ignore the noise.

Liam groaned once more reaching over and pressing the 'ignore' button. "If he doesn't stop calling, I'll personally go down to his home and knock his teeth down his throat." I let out a laugh, shaking my messy hair. "Don't let him get to you."

"He isn't. It's been two weeks and he's still pestering you, still calling you and still doesn't understand that you're mine." He said giving my waist a tight squeeze.

"You're so cuddly after sex." I giggled running my fingers through his hair.

"Shut up. It's only because of you." He mumble and automatically, butterflies erupted in my stomach and my heart swelled. I made him like this? The Liam I have in my arms is the Liam that I imagined myself to be with, and to know I have this effect in him, makes it all the better. "You know the party is tonight."

I gasped pushing myself up, causing Liam to roll to his side of the bed. I snatched my phone from the nightstand checking today's date. And surely he was right.

Today was the company party that Andy and I have been planning on months end. Even though I was no longer working there, my dad still wanted me to go just so I can see what all my hard work had accomplished. When he told me that I couldn't help but feel excited, knowing that I caused that proud smile on his face mean the absolute world to me.

"What am I supposed to wear?" I mumbled out loud.

"Something that shows off your delicious curves would be awesome." Liam smirked as he began to kiss and bite my neck. I held back a moan, and turned my head so that I could look into those coffee colored eyes that I adore so much.

"You do know my dad is going to be there." He simply shrugged giving me a deep kiss, that soon trailed down to my collarbone. "And I'm pretty sure your wife is going to be there."

And just like that, Liam pushed himself off of me. He got up, the cream colored sheets fell from his body and walked towards the window in all his naked glory. He stared intensely out the window and lets out a angered groan. "Why'd you have to bring that up Bahira!"

His booming voice caused me to jump. I bit my lip, looking down at the sheets that currently covered my body. "Because it's true." I whispered.

We sat in silence for what felt like forever and I felt guilty that I ruined such a great moment between us. Pretty soon I heard his footsteps walk towards the door, most likely going to his room. Soon the tears started to build up and with that I walked to the bathroom, clothes in hand and started up the shower, trying to wash my sins away.

_______

After the shower and getting dressed I walked out of the room to be greeted by the smell of food. I quickly grabbed my phone and quietly made my way down the white marble staircase. I followed the smell of the food towards the kitchen, and was greeted by the sight of Daddy in a black jacket that was rolled up to his elbows, showing off the tattoos that lived on his arms, a blue t-shirt, black jeans and with black boots.