Earned It||12

You make it look like it's magic.

(This chapter goes out to my baby ExpressionCity thanks for being the only kind one when it come to my smut chapters. And to Raven_Radke  her stories are AMAZING please check her out💕)

⚠️Warning; Light Smut⚠️

___________________

I walked in the office the next morning absolutely pissed. My dad, of course, couldn't tell because for once my anger wasn't towards him. It wasn't towards any co-worker or friend. For once I actually have a reason to be pissed, and I think we all know who I'm pissed at.

"Hey Bahira, we have a meeting with Mr.Payne in 10. Don't be late." Andy greeted as he walked passed me and my dad typing away on his phone.

"Well, what a great way to start off the day." Dad chuckled. I couldn't help but agree with him. But I was actually excited to go into the meeting.

I was going to toy with Liam, to see if he's just bluffing. Because from this point on, I'm not playing around. He wants me to call him 'daddy', well let's see if he can actually live up to it. I was pulled from my thoughts by dad snapping his fingers in my face.

"Huh? What?" He smiled shaking his head and groaning.

"I said that I have to leave work early today. Probably right before your meeting. I have to take your mom and Waliyha somewhere. You'll be ok here on your own right? I'll be back right before it's time to leave. It is a early day after all." I nodded my head digesting everything dad just told me. Once I did, if my face could curl into a sinister grin like the Grinch, then it would've.

"Ok dad, that's perfectly fine." Dad smiled and returned to his work. Today just keeps getting better and better.

Not only is today an early office day, meaning that we all get to leave early because the office will be closed tomorrow. But dad is leaving early as well. And knowing Mr. Payne, he'd want to drag this meeting out for no apparent reason. That mean I can put my plan into action was more smoothly that I thought.

"Brilliant." I exclaimed.

"What's brilliant Dollie?" Dad asked. Oops, totally didn't mean to say it out loud. I fiddled for a moment looking around, trying to come up with a lie quickly as possible.

"Uh. Just that it's brilliant that I haven't been sent on any errands yet. Yup just totally awesome."

Dad nodded his head. "Yea I guess that is pretty brilliant. I guess since it's an early day, people are more chilled out."

"Wow, you actually know what what means?" I said sarcastically, making my dad chuck an eraser at me.

"Yes you little elf I know what that means. Believe it or not, but I used to be the most chilled out guy on the planet." I snorted.

"Oh really." He nodded.

"Yea just ask your mum. I was super chill. Why do you think I've got so many tats?"

"Because you wanted to be cool." I teased.

We shared a good laugh before a thought came to mind. "Are you not chill anymore because of me?"