Sober|| 23

When we come down, oh I know, yea I know it's over
_______________

Bahira's POV

I wish I could tell you I was doing ok. I wish I could sit here and tell you my life is now way more easier than how it was before this all happened. But then I'd be lying, and as we can see, me lying doesn't end up with a happy ending.

That night still haunts me. I still can't eat, still can hardly look at my parents and I could barely stand the sight of Harry. I couldn't hardly stand the sight of myself.

_______

"What the hell was that Bahira?!" My dad's angered voice echoed through our quiet home. My mother sighed, sitting down on the couch, her head in hands.

"What do you want me to say?" I whispered, feeling tears pricking my eyes.

"You we're having relations with my boss? For fúcking what!" He yelled as his once calm face burned red with anger.

"Did he take advantage of you?" My mother's muffled voice asked.

"No. It's was consensual." I muttered back feeling too embarrassed. Never in my life did I ever feel so ashamed of myself.

"So you just freely had sex with my boss! For what Bahira? I thought we raised you better than this. Better to be a..." His voice trailed off as he let of a frustrated grunt.

"No go on, say it. Better than a what!" I yelled as I felt my insides begin to shake. I began to feel anxious, knowing that at any moment me knees could give out from under me.

"Better than some home wrecking slag!" He spat as his once coffee colored eyes turned black as night.

"Zayn Javadd Malik!" My mother voice shrieked. But it was merely just background noise as he continued his rampage. I blocked it out, I couldn't believe what he was saying, I didn't want to believe it.

The words he relayed to me were venomous. It cut so deep that old wounds that were long faded could split open at any moment. And the funny thing is, I knew he didn't mean it.

He was just angry.

Angry at me for not confiding in him. Angry that Liam, his best friend and boss would do such a thing to him. That we as a unit hid such a huge secret from him. And sadly, he had every right to be.

"You know what." I laughed not being able to take anymore as hot tears spilt. "I'm sorry that fell in love with your boss dad. I'm sorry that I caught feelings for a man that just so happened to be a huge part of your life. I'm sorry that for the last two months I've been out of my fúcking mind in love for him." I choked out and before either one could reply, I ran upstairs, heels in hand before I threw them on my bedroom floor and fell onto my bed, crying to the moon.

_______

My phone rang, ripping me from my haunting memories. I sighed once again as it was a text from Harry. He made it clear that he still wanted to be there for me, after all that happened, the problem is, I didn't want him around me. He reminded me of that night and how he confessed his true feelings.