Fist Fightin' With Fire||13

Tired of being played like a violin.
________________

"You did what!" I couldn't help but laugh as I explained today's events to Lilah.

"It felt so amazing Li. Like I finally had him where I wanted him, where I needed him." I heard her sigh as she shifted in her bed. "I can't stop thinking about it."

"Hell, I wouldn't either. It's like a fucking movie or something. I'm so jealous, all the cool things happen to you." I got up to sit at my vanity, adjusting my earphones in my ear, as I prepared to remove my makeup.

"How is having a semi-affair with my boss cool? I'm just doing what you told me to." I shrugged, trying to psych myself out of actually enjoying this.

"How'd his package feel? Was it huge as imagined?" She practically squeaked into the phone receiver.

"I mean, it felt really nice and looked amazing." I smiled biting my lip.

"Wait a second. You felt it?" She screamed out.

"Geez! You don't need to scream it out. The whole bloody world doesn't need to know!" I bit out.

"Especially Dylan." She teased. I could help a bit of guilt well up.

"Especially Dylan." I repeated softly, trying to shake scenarios of Dylan's broken heart from my mind. I guess I was too quiet on the line because Lilah kept asking if I were still there.

"Yes I'm here."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought my brother up."

"No. I shouldn't do this to him in the first place." I can't help but feel guilty.

"Hey, none of that. You're not doing anything wrong. You're just experimenting, you don't want to get tied down in this point of your life. Well, unless it's for the proper reason anyway."

"You're sick." I giggled.

"So what else happened?" She questioned. I sat on my bed and pondered about the question I was just asked.

Do I tell her how my heart flutters every time I look into his eyes? How his voice not only make my knees weak with lust, but with desire? How if we went to far today, I would regret it?

"What the fuck!" She yelled out once more.

Please tell me I didn't say this out loud.

"Yes you love sick Bitch, you did." She confirmed in a pissed off tone

"I'm not in love!" I shouted defensively.

"Yes you are!" She shouted back. "You're in love with Liam the Pedo-Sex God- Payne!"

"He is not a pedo! I'm of age." She scoffed then went silent.

"My gods. Well, if you say you aren't which I highly doubt, then I'll support you. But Bahira, I swear on my Nan's heart if you fall for him, me and you are through." Air was knocked out of my chest when I heard her words spill into my ear. In the back of my mind, I know I can't keep this promise. Yet, I'm determined to prove her wrong.

"Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen."

"Good it better not. 'Cause trust me, this will all blow up in your face Bahi.

And you'll be Fist Fightin' With Fire"

_______________________

Yes bitches I know it's shitty! But I wanted to give my babes something to read and what not. I hope y'all like it tho. Until next time my sexies😈💕