1|Ouran?

REWRITTEN

I walked up to a building with my brother's name scribbled on a piece of paper and where he goes to school. I looked up and saw a HUGE building that was pink.

'I knew these people were rich but DAMN' I thought with my jaw agape.

"Hello? Miss?" two boys with orange hair asked tapping on my shoulder in unison.

"Hm? Oh, yes?" I asked the boys embarrassed that I had been caught staring.

"Do you need help finding someone or something?" the two boys asked in response.

"Um, actually yes, do you know anyone named Ta-ma-ki Su-oh?" I asked sounding his name out.

"Boss-" one of them said, "What do you need with him?" the other one finished it was like they were twins.

"You guys are so alike you guys are twins aren't you?" I asked curiously.

"Yea, but what do you need with boss?" the one on the right asked.

"Before I give you any information could you at least introduce yourselves?" I asked formally but shyly.

"I am Hikaru-" the one on the right said "and I'm Kaoru" the one on the left said, "we are the Hitachiin Brothers!!" they said in unison.

I started laughing and they just looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why are you laughing?" they asked.

"Do you guys always introduce yourselves like this?" I asked in between laughs. They just stared at me but recovered quickly.

"We introduced ourselves now it's YOUR turn!!" they said, again in unison.

"I am (y/n) (l/n)." I said slowly and carefully, I was no one compared to the Hitachiin's and my brother!

"Hm, (l/n) I've never heard that name before maybe she's a commoner like Haruhi!" Hikaru said while Kaoru nodded.

"You said you wanted to see boss right?" they asked me.

"If you are referring to Tamaki Suoh then yes," I replied.

"Great!" Kaoru said taking my left wrist while Hikaru took my right wrist and started dragging me inside the building.

"H-Hey! Where are you taking me?!" I exclaimed nervously.

"To see boss!" they said in unison.

(A/N you can tell them apart)

Soon we were at a door that Hikaru motioned me to open, so I did. As I opened the door rose petals flew out and hit me in the face.

"Welcome, How are you, my princess?" Tamaki asked while holding out a rose.

"Drop the act for now boss this is (y/n) (l/n) she was outside looking for you." Hikaru said.

"Hm? What would a lady as beautiful as you want with me?" Tamaki asked dramatically.

"You are Tamaki Suoh?" I asked the blonde haired boy.

"Yes, my little flower why would you need me?"

"Can we talk?" I asked quietly.

"About what?" he asked curiously.

"Please somewhere private?" I looked down at my feet.

"Alright then, right this way." Tamaki led me to a beautiful room with a white grand piano.

"Tamaki, remember France?" I asked and he immediately froze looking at me with wide eyes.

"What about France?" he asked quietly.

"You know how we used to live there, about Mom," I started explaining with tears in my eyes.

"How would you know about anything?" he asked shakily raising his voice with every word.

"Because I was there the whole time, frere Ours." I stated using his nickname I had for him back in France.

"How do you know that name?! I don't know you!!!" he screamed at me, "Only......(y/n)..knew that name.." his voice lowered to a whisper.

"It's me Tama, (y/n)," I said tears streaming down my face. His eyes widened.

"(y/n)?!?!?!!?" he ran to me and gave me a hug while spinning me around.

Kaoru Point Of View

"Hey, Hikaru what do you think of the new girl?" I asked looking at Hikaru.

"She's kind of Kawaii (Cute)." he said,

"Kawaii? Hikaru did you just hear what you said?" I asked surprised.

"Huh, yeah sure." he mumbled looking at the doors that Tamaki and (y/n) just went through.

"Hikaru!" I screamed trying to get his attention.

"Kaoru?! What happened are you ok?" he asked looking around frantically.

"I'm fine but, you just said (y/n) was cute." I told Hikaru.

"What!? I would never have eyes for anyone but you!" he said back making the girls squeal with excitement at our love.

All of a sudden I heard yelling from the room where Tamaki and (y/n) came from, "Kaoru do you hear that?" I asked motioning to the door.

"Yeah, let's leave them though. It's none of our business." He responded in a firm voice.