10|YAY

REWRITTEN

Hey guys! I just noticed that the title to my last chapter didn't make any sense at ALL. Nothing happened related to the title sorry bout that. Anyways.....on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~ TIME SKIP TO LUNCH~~~

(Y/N) POV

When we got to the lunch room, I sat down in the empty seat next to Haruhi and took out my book.

(A/N) bold means the twins are taking together.)

"Hey, watcha reading?" The twins asked me while peering over my shoulder.

" Nothing..." I quickly shut the book, "it's an old book I took from my home in France before coming here." I said quietly.

"Guys! Leave her alone, can't you see she's trying to read?" Haruhi pushed the twins away into their seats and started walking back to me.

Haruhi's point of view

"Thanks Haruhi" (Y/N) told me.

"No problem, I could tell you wanted to read your book," I replied

"Do you..mind telling me about the book?" I asked carefully not wanting to pry.

She took a deep breath before sighing, but I noticed tears welling in her eyes.

On instinct I gave her a hug then felt my uniform get wet.

"I miss my mom Haruhi! Why can't everything be like before, when Tamaki and I were kids?" I heard (Y/N) say between cries.

"It's ok (Y/N), I understand how you feel. I lost my mom when I was little so, I know what you're going through." I tried comforting her.

When the twins came back they saw (y/n) crying but I just put a finger to my lips.

"She's asleep." I explained in a hushed tone.

Noticing I was late for club activities I got up,

"Stay here guys, don't do anything to her." I told the twins before getting Mori.

"Hey, Mori." I tapped on his shoulder.

"Hmm?" Mori turned his head to look at me.

"Can you help me get (y/n) to the club room? She kinda feel asleep.." I trailed off looking back to where she was sitting.

Mori nodded his head and went to get her.

Hikaru POV

I stared at (y/n) beautiful face while she slept.

'She's so cute and peaceful when she's sleeping,' I thought in my head.

I felt my cheeks burn up then looked up to see a Mori holding (y/ n) bridal style.

I couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy seeing her in his arms.

"karu....HIKARU!" I heard Haruhi call me.

"Hmm? What?" I asked.

"We're late for club activities let's go!" Haruhi turned around while walking next to Mori.

'Let's go to the host club, I'll talk Tamaki there.' I thought while walking silently being the others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I am so sorry for not updating! I have three projects for school and I haven't even started THEM, but it looks like Hikaru is getting jealous! I'll try to update by Friday if not Saturday. Thanx for reading!

Btw, does anyone have any reading suggestions for
Hunter x Hunter
Fairy Tail
Soul Eater
Black Butler
OHSHC
Or anything else?