11|STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER

REWRITTEN

(Y/N) POV

"on't know" I heard part of a conversation.

I felt a soft velvety fabric underneath me.

I felt the bed or couch, I think, sink and I opened my eyes.

It was now that I noticed I was on someone's lap and the velvety fabric I felt was.... Hikaru's Pants!?!

"Hikaru!?!" I jumped off his lap landing on my butt on the floor.

"Hey (y/n)....." Hikaru looked away trying to hide the blush I already saw.

"Why was I on your lap?" I asked with my face shaded by my hair.

"Don't tell me you didn't like it." Hikaru smirked mischievously.

I immediately got red and screamed "TAMAKI!!!"

I heard some crashing then saw a puff of smoke running towards me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tamaki POV

"TAMAKI!!!" I heard my sister scream.

I immediately got up and ran to the place of the voice leaving a puff of smoke behind me.

"(Y/N)?!?!? ARE YOU OK?!?" I screamed frantically looking around.

"Nii-san *sniff* Hikaru *sniff* was trying to *sniff* touch me!" She said then burst into tears.

"HIKARU!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MY SISTER!?!" I saw that Hikaru was scared and started chasing him around the room.

At some point we both got tired and collapsed on the couch in front of
(y/n).

She looked at us then started laughing.

"You guys are too funny... I was just kidding by the way Tama. I fell asleep and I guess I just slept there." she gave me a sheepish smile to which I shot up and gave her a hug.

"Don't do that again (y/n), I was really worried. I thought something had happened to you." I whispered on her ear.

"I won't Tama, I love you" she hugged me back and I told her I loved her too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND............SCENE

hey, guys! sorry for not updating in more than a month, thanks for actually reading this it's crap so idk why you do. either way thanks so much my little pandas!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR what is it.....7.52K READS?!?!?! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I PROMISE I will update before April 15, 2016.

Bye my lovely Pandas!