12|Secrets and Fiancees?

Honestly, I don't understand why you guys read this.... So many mistakes...... Anyways thanks for sticking throughout this story with me! I have decided I will only be making about 10-20 more long chapters then ending this book. Thank you to all pf you who volunteered for editor! I will have the results in by August 22. I will post it on here, on my page, and private message the winner. So, keep your inboxes open and follow me for immediate news! Thanks love ya pandas!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader POV

I woke up in my bed and stretched.

'Wrong move! Wrong move! Owww!' I thought when I heard by back crack.

After the pain subsided I got up, took a shower, and put on (outfit choice from picture above).

I went to Tamaki's room and was about to knock when I heard soft snores.

'Oh Tamaki, you should really start waking up earlier' I thought with a soft giggle.

I went down the stairs to see father at the dining table. I lowered my head and said good morning before trying, and I repeat trying, to go to the kitchen.

"How are you liking your stay here at a mansion, commoner?" my father said not looking up from his paperwork.

"I am enjoyong it very much, father, although, I do not understand why you are so upset at me." I countered back.

"Why am I so upset? You ask? Well, for one, you are nothing but a filthy commoner in my mansion! You shouldn't be here as a guest, but as a maid! And secondly, Tamaki doesn't need you as a distraction. He needs to stay focused on his studies and his job as an heir to our school and company. You're nothing but a mere distraction, both for my son and the rest of his club. I suspect you have met all of them and know their social standing, correct?" my father cruely answered and questioned me.

"Yes father, I have. However, I do not believe myself a distraction for them. Especially not Kyoya Ootori or the twins. All Kyoya ever thinks about is being the top brother and the heir of the Ootori company. And the twins, they are childish on their own. I do not think they would think of me as a distraction, on the contrary, I would be their new 'toy' as they put it." I looked at my father straight in the eyes and gave him the best glare I could.

You see, living as a commoner, has taught me many things. Such as, fending for my self, earning my money, and to respect people, no matter what social status. I am not going to become some rich snob just because I now live in a house of the rich. I make my own breakfast for god's sakes!

"Well, I have to get going to the school. You better not do anything to get you in any sort of trouble, understand?" he said sternly.