2|Host Club?

REWRITTEN

(Y/N) point of view

"I've missed you so much Tama!" I whispered in Tamaki's ear.

"I've missed you too (nickname)."

I let go of Tamaki and looked at him full body scan mode. He had grown a lot since I last saw him.

"Alright now that we said our hellos what is it with all these girls talking to the boys?"

"Well (y/n), I created Ouran's high school host club!" Tamaki seemed excited to tell me.

"A..h-os-t cl-ub?" I asked

"Yes! We entertain the girls here at Ouran that have too much time on their hands."

"Well, are you going to introduce me to the other boys?"

"Yes!! Let's go!! To the Host room!!" He said dramatically with his finger in the air.

Hikaru point of view

"Attention everyone!! I'm sorry ladies but the host club will have to close early today." Tamaki said standing at the door.

A chorus of 'aww's were heard across the room but they left anyways.

"What's the matter boss? What was so important to shut down the club?" I asked curious.

"Well my friends, I would like to introduce someone to you; (y/n) come in!"

The girl that we brought here to talk to Tamaki came in with a shy smile.

"(Y/n), my friends, is my little sister."

(A/N) sorry if it's short...