9|homeroom

REWRITTEN

(Y/N) POV

When I got to my room I saw a big puffy dress that was the color of a banana!

'I'm not wearing this fashion fail! It looks horrible!'

Going to my huge closet that was full of Mrs. Hitachiin's clothes, I took out a dark pair of jeans, a white shirt, a red plaid flannel, white converse, some bracelets, and a brown book bag. (Outfit above)

When I was done changing I went down the stairs to find Tamaki already waiting.

"Eh? (Y/N)? What are you wearing? We have a uniform you know." Tamaki told me while looking me up and down.

"I can't wear that banana! It looks ridiculous!" I ranted explaining my choice of clothes, "Maybe that's why Haruhi decided to cross dress...."

"Sorry, but we've got to go. It's too late." I said walking out the door and into our limo.

~~~~~~time skip to 1st period brought to you by Fairy Tail~~~~~~

I entered classroom 1A to find Haruhi being harassed by the twins.

"I wonder what Nii-chan would do if he saw you guys doing this to Haruhi." I smirked misheviously.

"(Y/N)!? What are you doing here?!" The twins asked at the same time.

"I'm in this class, what about you guys?" I asked looking around the room.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, and I are in this class too!" Haruhi replied slightly annoyed about before.

"Ok then! I need to go see the teacher, bye!"

With that I left them to talk to the teacher.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for sticking with me!