14|I hate you

"Hey (Y/N), hey Haruhi!" the twins spoke in unison once again.

"Hey guys," I said smiling at them.

"Are you going to the host club today? We're doing a different theme today! I think you'll like it!" Hikaru said looking at me expectantly.

"Well, I kind of wanted to catch up on my assignments and-"

"Please!!! Please? We'll entertain you, we promise!!" Kaoru pleaded looking at me with puppy eyes.

I looked at Haruhi for help but she just shrugged.

'Remind me not to count on Haruhi against the twins.. -_-' 

"I'll think about it... But Tamaki has to be there right? Like he can't miss?" I asked a bit uneasy about the answer

"Of course he can't, he's the 'king'after all," Hikaru said, using air quotes around king.

"Just come, at least for a little bit," Haruhi tried to convince me, "You can just stay by the twins if you don't want to talk to him," she said under her breath.

I sighed and agreed, following them to the music room. Haruhi and Kaoru were walking a bit ahead and Hikaru was walking with me. I was a bit tired so I stayed quiet and looked down. I looked at him and the sunlight had fallen in his eyes. 

"Why are you staring at me, weirdo?" He asked me, with a questioning look.

I looked down and I could feel my face heat up. I wasn't intentionally staring at him..... it just happened. I looked back up and saw him a bit red as well. I looked in front and saw  Haruhi that was looking back at us with a small smile.

Haruhi's POV

While we were walking to the music room, I was talking to Kaoru about our classes and the recent projects we've had when I looked back at Hikaru and (y/n). She was blushing and he was looking out the window trying to hide his own blush.

'They just met and it's already so obvious...'

(Y/N) POV

When we got to the music room I saw Tamaki and immediately dashed. He kept trying to hug me and introduce me to the girls but I couldn't look him in the eyes. I spent the day with the other hosts, floating around from Honey, Kyoya, to the twins. Honey shared a lot of cake with me which was the best cake I ever tasted! Kyoya talked with me about my mum and asked me a lot of questions so I left before he could interrogate me further. When I was with the twins I was mostly with Hikaru, I knew the girls were upset because I was interrupting their "Brotherly Love" act...... but I didn't care, I was bored and had nothing to do. This one girl kept giving me the worst looks.

I looked back at her and we had a staring contest for a while before Hikaru grabbed my face and fed me a cookie. This had the girl fuming. I was as red as a tomato but it was amazing to see her face like that. When club hours ended I ran to the exit to avoid Tamaki, but, the one thing I forgot was that we shared a limo home..... All his attempts to talk to me were ignored and I just focused on my games. 

By the time we got home, he was growing mushrooms in a corner in the limo. I didn't know what that was about but I was gonna have to ask Haruhi or the club members tomorrow.

When I got into our house, 

'our house, it feels like such a weird thing to say....'

I saw my father talking to one of the maids, I tried to sneak past him but he still noticed me.

"(Y/N) come here," he called out to me.

Cursing silently I walked over with my head down, "Yes, father?" I said obediently.

"I heard you spent time with Tamaki after school today at his Host Club, is that true?" he asked.

"Yes father, his friends invited me and it would have been rude to decline so I simply-"

"Stay away from Tamaki, stay away from his friends, they actually have a future ahead of them. They do not need a commoner like you to distract them from their goals. After school you are to go study in the library or join another club, is that understood?" he demanded

"But, father, his friends are the only people I talk to! I can't just ignore them! They'll know something is wrong!" I looked up and pleaded.

"That is final, do not try to go either, I always find out everything after all." he gave me a sharp glare and turned round to leave.

I clenched my fists and felt the tears well up in my eyes.

"I hate you...."

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, I've been gone for so long, school has been the most hectic thing I barely have any time to myself anymore.  frankly, I lost inspiration for this story, but I personally hate it when authors end a story without an ending so, I will try to update more often. Thank you for reading.

-Delilah :)