5|Arrangements

REWRITTEN

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 150+ VIEWS!! I never thought that would happen! Thanks Ciel for making me check my Wattpad!
.
.
.
(Y/n) POINT OF VIEW

" A host club? Hmmm, only boys can do this right? Well besides Haruhi." I asked thinking of a plan.

"Yes but, if you wanted to join we could make some special arrangements," Kyoya answered.

"I do want to join to spend more time with my nii-san but, I'm not a boy. What were the 'Special Arrangements' you were talking about?" I really wanted to spend time with Tamaki and I wasn't enrolled yet, this would be one of my first clubs!

"Well, seeing as Haruhi can not carry out all of the club's chores herself, you will join to help Haruhi or become a 'maid'. Either or."

"If it means I get to spend more time with my nii-san, I will do anything," I said with a determined smile on my face.

"Very well then, you start tomorrow." Kyoya declared looking at me while pushing his glasses up.

"Come on (y/n) it's time to go." Tamaki started gathering his stuff.

It was then that I noticed that everything had been put away and cleaned up around the room.

"Wait! Tamaki what about....dad?" my voice getting quieter until it was just a whisper.

"We will explain to him. I will have you stay no matter what, I can't let you go now that I finally have you back," he said looking at me with pure love. (A/N family love!)

I ran to Tamaki and gave him the strongest hug I could muster.

'I really did miss you, Tamaki, even after all these years.'

~A/N sorry if its short, I'll try updating tomorrow or Friday School is a pain. Thanks for reading!~