6|Home?

REWRITTEN

It was very silent on the way home, I was really nervous to see 'dad' again.

I don't even know if I could call him dad; he abandoned me without a second thought.

He chose to go to Japan and leave my 'commoner' mom and me behind.

I still love him, he is my dad after all.

"(Y/N). (Y/N)!!" Tamaki shouted trying to get my attention but, I couldn't hear him.

We were outside of the mansion and this is when all the emotions that I had bottled up inside were let out.

I was glued to the spot and my eyes were tearing up.

"(Y/N), why are you crying?" Tamaki asked in a softer voice this time.

"I don't know, I guess its just the shock of seeing my father again. After all this time." I replied quietly.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be happy to see you. After all, he does talk about how he misses you and wishes he could see you again." Tamaki mentioned.

I felt a warm feeling in my chest and it felt nice.

'I guess this is the feeling you get when you know someone cares for you.'

" *sigh* Ok then, let's go." I started walking up the stairs.

'Let's see what dad thinks of me after all this time'

~A/N sorry if its short but i told you I would update today. I'll try to update again tomorrow thanks for reading!~~