t w o

Songs:

Tempest ~ SOHN
Bridges~ Broods
Beggin for Thread / BTS Remix ~ Banks

//.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.

I squinted my eyes into the bright light that I became so confused by. I could hear the trickle of water dripping off the broken faucet in the nearby bathroom and the chirping of sparrows outside the lake houses. What time was it?

I tried moving but stopped when I felt something stir underneath me.

Shit.

I attempted to roll over on my back but was stopped when I felt arms pull back on me tighter.

Daring to open my eyes, I saw the form of Troye laying beneath me. His scrawny arms were wrapped tightly around my torso and his legs were endlessly tangled with mine. His eyes were closed but he smirked when I tried moving again.

"Let me go Troye."

He popped an eye open and let out a raspy chuckle.

"No."

"Troye."

He giggled and nuzzled his head into my neck. I loved the feeling but I didn't let it show. I couldn't let it show.

"Troyeeee."

I struggled to once again get out of his embrace and moved my head enough so I could look around the room.

It was empty. Thank god because I don't know how I would explain the heated cuddling going on between Troye and I.

My side hit the ground to the right of the mattress and I braced my rib with my two hands.

"Ooww."

Troye laughed and I moved to glare at him.

"Shouldn't have moved."

"Asshole."

"You love it."

I punched the boy in the arm and he whimpered at the sudden pain.

"You wish."

I stood up quickly, getting a small headrush before stumbling to the small bathroom with the leaking faucet.

Turning around, I laughed as I caught Troye staring (probably at my ass) and closed the bathroom door.

Looking in the mirror, I stared into the reflection of forest green eyes and messy brown hair. Running the leaky tap, I splashed my hands in the water before bringing the water to my face. Staring at my dark bags, large pores, and the tangled fluff that hung off my forehead, I sighed and stripped down so I could take a quick shower.

Feeling the warm water rolling off my hot skin made me quiver and it made me imagine hands rolling down the same skin.

The hands were skinny with long fingers, smooth skin and a comforting touch. The feeling of the hands on my skin heated the cold, frigid chill of my back. The touch was loving.

Then the hands changed to large, disproportionate palms that were rough with calluses and dry from labor. The hands got bigger and sharper, meaner and willing to cut through anything. I felt the blade, a silver point cut deep into my pale skin leaving deep red gashes. I could see the deep crimson blood dripping down my sides and arms, mixing in with the once clear tap water.

I screamed.

Hot tears ran down my face and the overwhelming feeling of fear overtook my body.

Memories. Memories. Memories.