f i v e

-I've felt very uncreative recently but I also have been reading the constant comments on this particular series. So I was thinking and just decided, why not finish this sequel? So that is what I will do. I do not expect this to end perfect and although the plot and storyline may be shit, I'm going to finish what I started so I do apologize if after this, the writing style changes or there's another error where I may the same thing happen twice or whatever it is. This is my first tronnor fanfic and I will finish it. Thanks for listening. -

Songs:

The Beach ~ The Neighborhood

ILYSB (Stripped) ~ LANY

Ruins ~ Ryder

....

*warning- graphic violence*

I felt Troye grow rigid beside me. I didn't blame him. In front of me was my father, clad in a slightly dirty orange suit, still with the plastic bracelet that marked him as a dangerous criminal. Behind him were seven chairs, each in which sat a figure with a canvas bag tied over their head. Their hands and feet were tied to the wooden stands of each chair with heavy chains.

My fists clenched with anger.

"Don't bother trying. They'll each be shot anyway."

My face burned with fury but I didn't dare say anything to the psychopath. He chuckled and his jagged beard moved with his chest as big wallows escaped him.

"Not speaking? You didn't do that as a boy either."

I kept quiet as seven figures emerged from the dark behind the chairs. My breath hitched when I recognized each of their faces.

I saw Jc, Sam, Trevor and Kian emerge first, all clad in matching black. Behind Trevor was another male who I hardly recognized but the identity became clear when I heard a gasp beside me.

Steele Mellet.

I had no opportunity to comprehend as the last two figures emerged from behind the chairs. Two females.

The first was a woman who I had grown to trust and I felt my chest hurt when I recognized the long nose and curly hair of none other than Colleen Ballinger Evans.

I thought it couldn't get worse. Betrayal, broken trust.  But it did and that scared me. The last figure emerged from the darkness.

Lilly.

She looked nothing as to how she looked when I lost her on the train. Her once long and straight black hair was now greasy and cut in a jagged line just below her shoulder. Her once brown eyes that were alight with life were now dull and seemed dead. Her once clear brown skin was now a surface of black and blue bruises. Her lip and forehead were slightly bleeding.

They were all sided with my father. They all were on his team.

Click.

The man's own gun was pointed straight to me. My feet still planted on the hardwood floor.

Each of the killers in black pulled out a concealed handgun and pulled off each of the canvas bags from the victims in the chair. My suspicions were confirmed when I saw the shocked and scared faces of Ben, Alexis, Mikey, Tyde, Sage, Laurelle and Shaun.