t h i r t e e n

*smut warning lololol ;)*

Much to my surprise, it began to rain as Tyler and I stepped back onto the patio.

"Ah shit and it was such a nice evening too.."

I smirked at his response but felt the light tension between us and I felt bad for him- a feeling I had forgotten existed.

"Hey Ty."

The now platinum headed boy turned toward me and I found it almost cute to see sparse raindrops dripping from his eyelashes.

"Are we good?"

He seemed to think it over for a second, making me tense up as if on cue.

"We are..j-just give me a little time.."

Knowing this would be the best response, I smiled at him but his lips only curved up slightly as he took off inside.

"You coming?"

"Y-yeah."

I followed the soaked but happy adults back inside where Jenna was opening closets and cabinets to get every towel and blanket she had. I made my way over with an intention to help but a finger on my upper arm stopped me.

"It's fine. Jenna has always enjoyed making others comfortable."

Mikey stood beside me and waved off my care like a simple fly. My eyes drifted back to the lone Jenna who already had a heap of towels and soft blankets in her arms.

"What about her? She deserves to be comfortable too.."

"Oh don't worry. She is."

As if I needed further assurance, Julien emerged from the small crowds of people and took the blankets from the top of her pile.

Mikey nodded toward me before motioning to the far couch in the living room.

"Now it's your turn to get comfortable Con, whatcha waiting for?"

Pulling in Mikey for a side hug, I felt the boy lightly giggle against my chest.

"Thanks Mikey. For everything."

Barely conceivable, he muttered, "No problem C."

As we departed to our own friends and their own conversations, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Tro ❤️
wanna get outta here?

I looked up and after watching only the heads and voices of people I didn't truly know-yet, I saw light blue eyes as rich and flowing as the sea staring  right back at me with a small tug of a smirk ghosting on his lips.

Smiling back, I nodded my head toward the single staircase near the door and almost like he had been expecting it, he stood from the armrest where he was sitting and skirted around partygoers as did I to get to the dark entry room.

As soon as we were both the only ones aside from the chatter, I took his warm hand and led him upstairs.

"Suggestive much?"

His voice was low but teasing all the more.

"I think it's you who's gotta get that head out of the gutter."

I heard him chuckle behind me but focused on climbing upstairs quietly- motioning for him to follow me into Mikey and I's bedroom.