Chapter 8

Andy POV - 

Me and CC were now sat in my bedroom on the bed in complete silence. Neither of us really knew what to say and every time it looked like CC was about to speak up, he'd just look back down as if he couldn't get the words out. 

"So.. How long has this been going on?" CC eventually spoke but he wasn't his usual happy self.

"I met him at your party... and we slept together. I called him last night and told him he could stay the night.. That's it" I said truthfully. I didn't want to lie to CC. But I wasn't going to tell him that I'd started cutting again. I'd rather he not know about that. 

"Wait! You slept with him?!" His jaw was locked open at this point. Utter shock I guessed. 

"Uh yeah.. no big deal" I shrugged slightly. It was a big deal, Ashley was my first time and I was falling for him every second I was with him.

"Andy, You really shouldn't talk to him anymore" CC sighed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"What? Why not?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. Did he really just say that..?

"He's bad news. I've known his for years, Andy. You don't know what you are getting yourself into" he said, looking down.

"What do you mean..?" 

"Ashley is a player.. He has many different lovers at a time. He doesn't hang around the same person for long. He just toys with people's emotions then once he's got what he wants, he leaves them behind." 

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. So he's using me.. I feel so fucking stupid... I can't believe he'd do this.. 

I broke down after that and started crying until I felt CC's arms wrap tightly around me. 

"Andy, I'm so sorry.." he whispered as he ran a hand through my hair. 

----

CC had left just over an hour ago and now I was home alone, wrapped in my blankets with the tv on in the background. I was completely torn up inside, it felt like a bad dream, but I knew it wasn't.  

After a little while I was slowly drifting off to sleep when I heard a knock at the front door. It startled me at first, but I quickly got out of bed and walked down the stairs to the door. I unlocked it and opened it to reveal Ashley standing there, holding his hands behind his back with a smile on his face. 

I looked down at the floor as my eyes began to fill up with tears again, I almost slammed the door in his face but I just couldn't do that. 

"What's the matter babe? If you are not happy now, I've got something that might cheer you up" he said in his usual soft voice. 

I slowly glanced up at him as he pulled a large bouquet of dark red roses from behind his back and a small Batman plush toy. 

I blinked in surprise at the gifts, Why would he buy me stuff like this if I'm just his toy..? 

"H-How did you know I liked Batman...?" I asked quietly. 

"Babe, there are posters of him all over your damn walls, not to mention the figurines on your bed side table" he laughed then leaned down, catching my lips in a gentle kiss. 

But I didn't return the gesture.

He pulled away, giving me a very confused look, "Andy, Has something happen?" 

"Maybe you should come inside... I need to speak with you.." 

|| Short chapter, sorry!!! Anything you'd like to see in this story??? ♡

If this chapter does well then more will be on the way! 

***Please comment***