Chapter 34

(( Listened to "Savin' Me" by Nickelback while I wrote this chapter)) 

Ashley POV- 

I knocked on the bathroom door as I could hear the water running in the shower. I just wanted to speak to Andy about this whole situation, I never wanted to upset him, but it maybe too late for that. 

I heard no response from Andy other side, so I tried to open the door but it was locked. Typical. I hope he's alright.. He probably hates me right now and I don't really blame him. I hate myself too. 

"Andy, Can you please open the door?" I asked, hoping he'd hear me, but there was no noise other than running water. "Andy?!" I called a bit louder but was met with silence again. I was started to get worried and sure he may be ignoring me, but I seriously doubt he would do that right now. 

Fuck it! I'm kicking down the door! 

After a few solid hits to the door, I heard the lock break from the other side and a final kick flung the door open. I walked in and noticed this dark red substance all over the sink with something shining at the corner of my eye. A blade. 

I rushed towards the shower, sliding the glass door back revealing Andy laying lifeless on the floor. His eyes were sunken and there were two long vertical slashes on both wrists going all the way to his crook of his elbow. I quickly switched the water off, grabbing some towels, wrapping them tightly around his arms before dialing 911. 

"Hello this is 911, what emergency service do you require?" A women on the other end spoke in a calm voice.

"An ambulance! Please! My boyfriend is dying..!" I practically screamed down the phone in a blind panic. I was trying to check for a pulse on Andy, but I couldn't feel anything. I dropped the phone and just held onto the lifeless body of my boyfriend. 

This was all my fault! I'm so sorry, Andy! 

----

Andy POV- 

I quickly sat up in bed and my eyes darted around, the lights above me near blinding me. I started violently coughing and felt a large hand on my back, rubbing some circles on my back until the cough had subsided. I pulled my knees to my chest, keeping my eyes closed as I tried to figure out what had happened. 

That's when I felt a sharp pain going through my arms. I slowly peaked at my wrists noticing the bandages wrapped completely around my forearms. Then it hit me.. I was in a hospital. That means someone found me.. The only person that could have found me.. Ashley.  

I turned around quickly to find out who's hand was on my back and found my father standing beside me. No! This can't be happening.. I don't want to be here and I don't want my parents here..!

"W-Where's Ashley..?" I asked as my eyes filled with tears. My dad just shook his head and sighed before my mother stepped into the room. She ran over to me and gave me a hug, but I didn't return the gesture. 

"Andy, what's the matter?" She asked, brushing some hair out of my face but I just pushed her away.  

"I-I want Ashley.. Please.. I need him right now.." I cried and quickly covered my face with my hands. I needed him here right now! 

"Andy, he was bad news and if it wasn't for him, this wouldn't have happened. You can find somebody better, I promise" she patted me on the shoulder, giving me a smile.  Did she really just say that?!

"Get out!" I screamed at them both before burying my face into the pillows behind me. I heard footsteps and the door close before the tears began to fall. I wanted to talk to Ashley.. I wanted to apologise.. I wanted him to hold me whether he was my boyfriend or not.. I wanted him here.. but he's gone and I bet my parents scared him off, so he won't come near me again.. 

What if Ashley is gone for good this time? I might never see him again.. 

----

Ashley POV- 

I'd been outside the hospital room for nearly 10 minutes now, it's late and way past visiting hours, but I'd managed to convince the nurse to let me see him even if it wasn't going to be for a long time. But I'd wasted most of my time, just staring through the small window on the door. He was asleep, holding a pillow tightly to his chest that had black marks over it. I'm guessing it was his eye make-up from earlier on. 

I took a deep breath and opened the door as quietly as I could then made my way over to him. The room was dark besides the moonlight coming in from the windows. It was about 1 o'clock in the morning and I wanted to visit him no matter what.  This was the only time I could come here without interruption from anyone.

I grabbed the glass vase from the table beside the bed, placing the large bouquet of dark red roses inside and propped up an envelope next to it that had 'Andy' written on the front. 

I turned my attention back to the sleeping boy and ran my fingers through his soft black hair, "I love you so much, Andy" I whispered and pressed my lips to his forehead gently. 

I stood up straight again and walked back over to the door, looking back at him for a moment, "I'm sorry.." I mumbled to myself and left the room.

|| Thanks for all the supportive messages the other day guys! I really appreciate it ♡

Check out my new Kellic story too, if you want! 

***Please comment***