Chapter 35

2 years later..

Andy POV- 

"Happy Birthday Day to you! Happy Birthday to---" 

"Will you guys just shut up?! I'm not in the mood for this shit right now.." I grumbled as I buried my face into my hands as my headache worsened. I felt bad for yelling at my only friends, considering its clear they'd put some effort into decorating CC's house for the occasion, but my birthday wasn't really worth celebrating.. 

Jake walked over to me, placing a hand on my back, "Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine.. I just need to sit down and attempt to sort things out with the band" I sighed before sitting down on the couch, quickly joined by Jinxx, Jake and CC. "Sorry.. I'm just kinda stressed out and I don't feel much like celebrating.." 

"Well can we at least take you out tonight for a drink?" CC asked as the others nodded with him. 

Would that really be a good idea? I know I should probably try to relax and have fun, it's my birthday after all and maybe if I dress myself up a bit, I might get served for a drink. But CC usually gets the drinks anyway. 

I sighed in defeat, "Fine, I just need to finish a few things first" I told them as I grabbed CC's laptop. They all jumped up excitedly and ran off to another room, probably to get ready or something.

I was trying to look for apartments in the area as I didn't really want to live with my parents anymore, I'm 18 now, I should have my own place. No, I also don't want to live with the guys. I'd prefer my own apartment, so I can be alone whenever I want. After the incident a few years ago, I'd had no choice but to move back in with my parents and I hated every minute of it. Life had been a living hell! I really just need the band to take off and then I can be away from them! Thank fuck! 

I closed the laptop after maybe an hour of searching through all different types of housing websites, but came up empty once again. I should probably start getting ready to go out, it's nearly 7 and I'm sure the guys wanted to leave before 9. 

----

Why did I let them talk me into this? I didn't really want to be here.. It's not that I'm not enjoying myself.. I just don't feel comfortable right now.. Jake and Jinxx have been together all night, basically inseparable. CC had started talking to this brunette by the bar and I was left alone.. 

It was my fault though, a couple of guys had tried talking to me tonight, but I had no interest in them. As much as I hated to admit it, my heart belonged to someone else and I'd tried to forget about it, but I couldn't. Everyone knew how deeply in love I was and I had to watch that love crumble right before my eyes. 

I was pulled from my thoughts as I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Andy, the bands are about to start playing~!" CC told me excitedly before pulling me off my chair and heading towards the stage. 

The first band was actually pretty good, kind of a Blink 182 thing going on, but I liked any kind of rock, so I probably enjoyed it more than the other guys did. As the next band was setting up, I headed towards the bar with Jake to get a drink when something caught my eye. A woman with long black hair down to her lower back, wearing a tight grey dress with matching heels and bright red lipstick. I only saw her for a moment but I knew instantly who it was. Nikki Benz.

I made up some excuse to Jake and ran into the toilets, leaning against the stall door once I was inside. I knew I'd run into her sooner or later. After what happened between me and.. him.. I received a few missed calls from her as she probably wanted to know what happened, but I was upset and didn't want to talk to anyone about it. 

Maybe I should just say hello to her and get it over with, but maybe she won't even recognise me. I have changed a lot in the last 2 years after all. 

I stepped out of the stall and walked over to the mirror by the sinks and sorted my hair quickly before leaving the toilet a few minutes later. As I walked back towards CC and Jinxx, I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I turned around slowly, coming face to face with Nikki. 

"Andy! Oh my gosh! I never thought I'd see you again~ How have you been hunny~?" She asked happily before pulling me into her arms. However I didn't have a chance to respond as she started talking again. "What are you doing here anyway~?" 

"Oh it's my birthday, so my friends brought me here for a drink" I said as she quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

"Happy birthday sweet heart~ How about I take you backstage after the show? There will be lots of free drinks and food~" she winked before a few other girls walked over to us. Probably friends of hers.

"Yeah sure" I smiled back at her as the other women began fussing over me until the lights in the club dimmed. I glanced at the stage as a few men walked on, covered with a few tattoos, but my focus was caught on the lead singer.

No.. it can't be.. 

"We are Stolen Hearts!" Yelled the man on stage and my heart shattered.

It is him... Ashley Purdy...

|| Let me know what you think of this so far ♡

***Please comment***