Chapter 24

Ashley POV- 

Poor Andy, he's been laying in bed since I brought him home the other night, but he has school today and I've somehow gotta get him there without causing any more upsets between us. The only time I'd seen him move around so far is when he goes to the bathroom every so often and he did shower last night too.

I slept on the couch last night as he didn't seem to want to speak to me again, not to mention whenever I brought him some food, he'd just push it around the plate and not eat any of it. I was started to get pretty worried about his health as it's not normal to go a couple of days without eating anything at all, but I guess I can't force food down his throat if he doesn't want it.

I've tried talking to him but he either starts crying and pulls the blankets over his head or completely ignores me. I want to just hold him and make him feel better, but he won't let me touch him. In fact he won't even talk to me at all.. 

I was currently making some coffee in the kitchen when I heard footsteps behind me, I quickly turned around to face Andy that was actually dressed and had his hair pushed out of his face, which was a big change from his usual hairstyle. He looked amazing, besides the fact he was looking at the ground with that same frown he'd been wearing all weekend. His eyes still looked red and puffy like he'd been crying again, but I didn't want to bother him about it and upset him right before school.

"I need a ride to school... Please" he asked, nervously pulling on the sleeves of his batman hoodie. 

"Yeah sure, I gotta get to work anyway. I'll pick you up again afterwards" I said, pouring my coffee into a travel mug before grabbing my leather jacket and car keys. 

Once we were actually in the car, I started to notice dark red marks on Andy's knuckles, but it seemed that when he caught me looking at them, he pulled the sleeves of his hoodie completely over his hands to cover it. 

Has he been hurting himself again? I really fucking hope not.

After a long, quiet drive to Andy's school, I pulled up outside and Andy stepped out without a single word and walked through the gates. I let out a sigh before starting the car again. 

He never leaves without saying goodbye or waving at least. He must really hate me right now. There's gotta be something I can do to make it up to him for my mistake. I'm sure that's why he's upset right now.

But what could I do to make him happy again...? 

|| What do you think he should do? ;3 

Comment and vote for more!! ♡

**check out my new Jalex story, if you haven't already**