Chapter 37

Andy POV- 

"Andy, I can't believe it's really you.. You look so different from the last time I saw you.." he said as he brushed some hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear.

"..well I was covered in blood on your bathroom floor last time.." I mumbled under my breath, hoping it wasn't loud enough for him to hear.

"What?" 

"Nothing.. I didn't say anything" I turned away from him before I felt his hand move under my chin, forcing me to turn my attention back to him. He leaned in, pressing his soft lips against mine and I returned the kiss after a few moments. It had been so long and I don't think he realises how much I missed him..

After pulling away from the kiss, I looked up in his dark brown eyes before I brought my hand to his cheek with a loud 'slap', "Why the fuck would you leave me behind?!" I crossed my arms over my chest, letting out a sigh of frustration.

"Andy, I'm sorry. I didn't really have much of a choice" he whispered, trying to take hold of my hand but I pushed him away.

"You had plenty of choices, but you decided to just run and hide.. I thought you cared about me then you ripped out my heart and stood on it.." I could feel myself tearing up and I really didn't want to cry in front of him again and humiliate myself further, so I opened the door and started walking out. 

Unfortunately Ashley was quick to grab me again before I left the club, "Andy, I didn't want to leave you alone.. but I would have been fucked if I stayed.." he told me and grabbed my shoulders. 

"How..? Tell me what happened?" I said, letting the tears run down my cheeks.

"I went in the ambulance with you and because you was under age, they had to call your parents. So while the doctors were stitching you up, I was getting an earful from your mother.." He told me before sighing sadly.

"She threatened you.. Didn't she..?" I asked, noticing the pain behind his eyes. I didn't even need him to really answer it as the look on his face said it all. I should have known my mother would have forced Ashley out of my life.. but there was one thing I didn't quite understand. "But wait.. Why did you break up with me in the first place if you still wanted me be with me?" 

"Andy, I had to break up with you, but that didn't mean I wanted to be cut from your life" he whispered while brushing his fingers through my hair. 

"So you'd have no trouble dating me now then? Since I am 18.." I whispered the last part just loud enough for him to hear. 

"Shit, it's your 18th today.. sorry, if I knew I was gonna run into you, I would have brought you a present" he chuckled before pulling me into his arms.

"Just seeing you now is probably the best present I've ever had..." I mumbled into his chest before loosely wrapping my arms around him.

"Will you come home with me tonight or do you have to be home before bedtime~?" I could feel his hand trailing down my back as he spoke.

"Yeah right, At the moment I'm pretty pissed at my parents, so sending me home isn't a wise idea" I rolled my eyes even though he could see. 

"I guess you're coming home with me then~" he smirked and grabbed my hand, taking me through the hallways, "I've missed you, Andy" 

"I missed you too.." 

|| This chapter sucks, but I promise to make the next one better!

***please comment***