Chapter 23

Andy POV-

Why did I do this..? I must be really stupid.. I can't believe this happened.. Am I really so pathetic that I just had sex with a man that cheated on me less than 24 hours ago.. ?

And what's even more pathetic than that..? I still love him.. more than anything..

I glanced over at the older man laying peacefully beside me with a blanket loosely draped over his lower back and legs. I was staring at his back for the longest time, just admiring each star tattoo like it was the most interesting thing in the world. Maybe it's only interesting to me because it's on his body. 

The body of the man I'm hopelessly in love with.. 

However since I'd been laying here awake, watching the hours tick by and hearing the now heavy rain against the windows, my thoughts began to turn dark.

I knew my depression was slowly coming back.. It's something I couldn't control.. I could be having the best day of my life when depression sneaks up on me again.. but right now it kinda made sense why I was feeling this way..

I moved my hands underneath the blankets and brushed my fingers over the scars on my legs... Some new and some old... Ashley knew I cut myself and burned myself.. He probably knew from the first time we'd had sex.. The scars are very hard to miss after all..

Ashley was my reason to keep pushing on every single day... He made life better for me.. but now I'm not so sure I can trust him.. Even if I do love him more than I thought possible..

Suddenly I heard Ashley moving beside me, until he eventually turned around and pulled me close to his chest. I think he was still asleep since he didn't open his eyes the entire time.

I rested my head on his chest, closing my eyes for a few minutes, just listening to the rain and Ashley's steady heartbeat. 

I could feel myself slowly falling asleep until Ashley tangled his fingers into my hair and moved his other arm around my waist. His body was so warm while mine was cold as ice.

"I love you.." I whispered as I leaned in slowly and kissed his lips softly before resting my head on Ashley's shoulder and closing my eyes again.

|| Poor Andy.. :( 

Check out my new Jalex (Jack and Alex) story!! ♡

**Please comment**