Chapter 9

Andy POV - 

I took Ashley into the living room and we sat down together on the couch, I didn't know what to say without sounding like a child. Maybe I should just come out and ask him about it.

I dropped my head down and took a deep breath, however just as I was about to speak I felt Ashley's warm hand on top of mine. Why did he have to be so sweet at a time like this..? 

"Ashley.. Is it true that you sleep around a lot?" My heart felt like it would burst and my eyes began to tear up. 

"Yeah, so what? I thought you knew" he shrugged almost like he didn't care at all. I instantly stood up and walked over to the door, opening it and keeping my head down. 

"I'd like for you to leave now Ashley.." I told him sternly. My heart had been pulled out and ripped in front of me. He's such an asshole. I thought he cared about me. I'm such a fucking idiot.

"Andy, just let me speak to you for a few minutes" he said but I just shook my head before quickly pushing him out of the door and running up the stairs, locking myself in the bathroom. 

I was just one of his sluts. He never cared about me. No one ever cares about me. 

I reached into one of the cabinets and took out 3 pill bottles. I began swallowing down as many of the brightly coloured pills I could. 

After all 3 bottle were empty, I lay against the bathtub and watched the room spin. Then I heard my front door open. Shit I forgot to lock it. I heard footsteps approaching the bathroom door then stopped.

"Andy.. please come out here and talk to me" it was Ashley again.

"I-I'm not coming out.. S-So just talk through the door.." I mumbled as I started to feel sick. 

"You may think that I don't care about you, but I do. I've never felt something strong for someone before and I just think you are amazing in every single possible way. I know I haven't known you for very long, but I feel comfortable with you and I only wish you felt the same" he sighed deeply and sat down against the wall. 

I let the tears fall from my eyes then slowly crawled over to the door, unlocking it before collapsing back against the bathtub.

I heard the door open and saw Ashley run over to me before my eyes slowly closed and everything around me turned black and silent.

|| Any suggestions for this story??? 

If you like PTV, check out my new story! I'll be updating these stories as often as I can ♡

***Please comment***