Chapter 36

Andy POV- 

During the entire show, I was shaking like a leaf and my emotions were all over the place. I was upset, but angry. It felt like he'd just walked right over my heart and crushed it underneath his boot. Nikki kept her arms around me for the whole set and once the band had left the stage, she and her friends took me over to a door that was blocked my two large security guards. However after just one look at Nikki, they stood aside, letting us all through to the dressing rooms.

I wanted to run for it but the girls were holding my hands and dragged me through the small hallway, towards the back of the stage where a lot of talking could be heard. I really didn't want to do this. Surely if Nikki recognised me instantly, Ashley probably would too.

As we turned the corner, we were met by this private bar only for the bands backstage. Some of the girls disappeared the minute we got there and flirted with guys from the opening bands, but I stayed close to Nikki the entire time. 

"I don't see him, I wonder where he went" she said, glancing around through the bands as she pulled me through the crowds of people. 

Good.. Maybe he saw me in the crowd and disappeared for another two years. Wouldn't fucking surprise me anyway...

"I-I'm gonna get something to drink.." I told her just loud enough over the music before letting go of her hand and walking over to the bar. 

I stood there alone for a few minutes, just trying to gather myself of what had happened out there. Ashley was here.. somewhere.. and I hope that he doesn't see me here.. Perhaps he's moved on.. 

Coming back here was a bad idea.. I'll just find Nikki and tell her I'm going home.. I didn't really want to celebrate tonight anyway.. 

I turned around and spotted Nikki almost instantly, she was chatting to the one person I was trying to fucking avoid. He was wearing a cowboy hat with no shirt and some ripped black skinny jeans riding low on his hips. There was no mistaking that it was Ashley Purdy. His OUTLAW tattoo gave it away pretty easily anyway. 

I watched as Nikki walked towards me and Ashley disappeared somewhere into the crowd of people, "Hey Andy, Come with me~" she said, holding out her hand. I hesitated but eventually took it before she pulled me back towards the hallway. She opened one of the unmarked dressing room doors and took me inside as we both sat down on chairs next to a big mirror covering half the wall. Before I had the chance to speak though, her phone started ringing, "I gotta take this, Just wait here~" she told me before leaving the room quickly. 

I was left alone and all I could do was stare at myself in the mirror, it was pretty quiet in here besides some music coming from outside. I hated what I looked like today and any other day. Over the last few years I'd practically stopped eating, so my bones were sticking out of my body pretty badly, but on the bright side I'd stopped cutting... well I'd stopped cutting my arms at least. I'd gotten a few tattoos to cover up the really bad ones on my wrist, but I needed more to make all the mistakes disappear. 

I stood up from the chair slowly and looked over my body in the large mirror. I was wearing a ripped Motley Crue tank top with a studded sleeveless leather jacket and some skinny jeans. My hair was getting pretty long and I'd backcombed most of it anyway. My eyeliner was smudged and I was wearing some dark red lipstick. 

I'm still surprised that Nikki recognised me though, I didn't look anything like I use to. I was just that 'emo freak' in school that nobody cared or liked. I looked totally different now. 

I turned quickly when I heard the door to the dressing room opened. I was thinking it was just Nikki, but I couldn't have been more wrong. Like a scene straight out of a shitty romance move, Ashley Purdy walks into the room with his cowboy hat covering most of his face in a shadow. 

I didn't really know what to do, I was just frozen in shock. Why was he here..? Unless Nikki set this up..? Oh fuck.. 

Without any warning, Ashley grabbed my hand and pulled me into his arms then pinned me against the door. I felt his hands slid onto my hips before they moved underneath my shirt slowly. This is the first time anyone has touched me in this kind of way since Ashley had left me. I wanted to push him away, I wanted to hit him to the ground and maybe throw a few punches at him for what he'd done to me... but I couldn't. 

"I noticed you by the bar earlier and as much as I love this outfit of yours, I'm wondering what you'd look like without it~" he whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. 

"Y-You should know.. You've already seen it all..." I mumbled after feeling his hands brush over my ribs. 

His smirk dropped and he took a step back slowly, "What?" He asked in a confused tone. 

I ripped off his hat, hoping he could see me more clearly now. I glanced up into those dark chocolate coloured eyes I'd fallen in love with and couldn't help but break down into tears. 

"Fuck.. Andy, I never thought I'd see you again!" He instantly pulled me into his warm, strong arms and held me there while I cried into his bare chest. 

I missed him so much.. I missed all of this.. 

|| Maybe I'll update again today if this does well!! ♡

***Please comment***