Chapter 11

Andy POV -

I decided to call Ashley about an hour ago and invite him over so we could talk about a few things. Plus I kinda just wanted to see him, since I knew it would basically be impossible for him to come over once my parents got home on Monday.

Ashley had said he would be over about 2 in the morning as he had a few things he needed to do first. It was about 12 is, so maybe I should think more on what I'm going to say to him as he'll be over soon.

I switched on my laptop to find a new message from Jinxx. He'd missed a few days from school and when I did see him, he hardly spoke to me or CC.

Jinxx - 'Hello Andy, When you see this, Can you please call me?'

I read the message before quickly grabbing my phone and dialed Jinxx's number. It took a few rings before he actually picked up.

"Jinxx, Are you okay?" I asked quickly.

"I have to confess to something.. its been eating me up inside for weeks.." he mumbled down the phone and I could have sworn he was crying by how choked up he sounded.

"You know I'm here if you need someone.. What's wrong?"

"Well.. a few weeks ago me and Jake slept together, we didn't think it meant anything until it happened again.. and again... Then at CC's party I decided to tell Jake how I felt but he just walked away and kissed that other girl right in front of me.. now he's dating her.. but I know he doesn't love her.. I feel like he just wants to hurt me.." he sobbed sadly.

"You love him.. Don't you?" I asked after a couple minutes of silence.

"..Yes I do.."

I nodded and let out a soft sigh. This didn't really surprise me, I knew Jinxx had always loved Jake but I didn't think he'd admit it.

"Okay, I'll speak to Jake about this when I see him, Just don't worry for now. I promise I'll try to help you as much as I can. Does anyone else know about this?"

"N-No.. but I was thinking of telling CC.." he mumbled back.

"Okay, Well Monday morning I'll talk to Jake about it." I reassured him.

"T-Thanks Andy.."

"It's okay, Let me know if you need anything else, Okay?"

"I will.. Thanks. Bye" he said before hanging up.

Well I wonder what Jake will have to say about all of this.

---

I was laying underneath the blankets when I received a text message.

'On my way now babes ;) - Ashley'

I smiled to myself then placed my phone back onto my desk and stood up slowly, walking over to the window and pulled back the black curtains.

I sat by the window for a few minutes until I heard the loud engine of a motorcycle come up the street. I practically jumped up and ran down the stairs to greet Ashley by the door.

Even though I was in my Batman boxers and Ashley's hoodie, it didn't stop me from running outside to the drive way, where the other man was parking his motorbike for the night. Once he'd gotten off the bike, he quickly picked me up and kissed me gently, before carrying me inside.

He took me up to the bedroom and lay me down on the bed, kissing my neck softly. He unzipped the hoodie, placing his cold hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him, "I've missed you" he growled roughly against my skin as he moved his hands under the waistband of my boxers.

I took hold of his hand and stopped him, "Wait.. I wanted to talk about our situation first.."

He sighed heavily and moved back, so he was sat facing me, "Go ahead" he waved his hand to let me continue.

"Well.. I don't really like the idea of you sleeping with other people whenever you feel like it.. but I really like you and I enjoy being with you.. so I guess we can just be the friends with benefits like you wanted.." I whispered, looking down at my hands. I knew this would probably crush my heart, but I couldn't just let Ashley go.

"How about an open relationship?" He said, leaning back as he removed his biker jacket.

"W-What do you mean? Isn't that basically the same as the friends with benefits deal..?"

"Well no. An open relationship would mean that we are dating eachother, but can also see other people too. Friends with benefits means we are just friends. I don't want to be just a friend to you and I'm sure you feel the same way" he shrugged his shoulders and ran a hand through his long black hair.

"Are you doing this with anyone else..?" I asked quietly as I bit my lip ring.

"No, I'm only dating you but we can both do things with other people" he said, taking hold of my hands that were now shaking. This was a lot to think about. Did I really want to date someone that would go out and sleep with other people. This could fuck me pretty bad. "Listen Andy, You don't have to do this. It was just a suggestion for you to think about" he squeezed my hand before kissing my forehead.

"Okay.. Let's do it. But it needs to stay a secret for a little while... My parents don't know I'm gay and I don't know what they would say about you.. I need some time to think about what I would say to them.. not to mention my friends.. and---" I was cut off when his lips pressed against mine.

He pulled away slightly and smirked, "You worry too much" he whispered against my lips before pushing me down and moving on top of me.

|| Bit of a longer chapter to say sorry for that crappy chapter yesterday!! ♡

Any requests for the next few chapters? ;3

Thanks for all the support on this story so far!!

***Please comment***