Part 1

...Shanaya Kapoor, all you need to know about me right now is that I am a die-hard fan of DDLJ! I watched it on my eleventh birthday and since then I have been in love...with Raj and Simran of course! Each and every moment have been imprinted in my mind and heart and almost everything I do and say relates to it...I have always wished for my Raj to come along one day and this dream of mine has never left my mind...

My friends obviously know about it...but I never mentioned how crazy I am about it to my parents...not that they were strict or over protective but it's just not something I felt comfortable sharing with her parents...about a love marriage...of my Raj.

My friends Priyanka and Rhea; I met them in secondary school and we've stuck together through thick and thin, we've just graduated from university; they think I am completely mad...and I would stay single all my life if I didn't find my Raj...but how wrong were they ;) ...however I have to thank them from the bottom of my heart...if it wasn't for them to suggest a road trip I would never have found my Raj...so enough of my chit chat...here's how I first met my love...

...She had just walked into Waterloo Station pulling her suitcase behind her and frantically texting away on her phone to Rhea telling her that she had arrived and was making her way to the train when she walked straight into a guy who was standing in the middle of nowhere...this made her phone drop and she stumbled back onto her suitcase, swearing loudly she managed to stand up and frown at the guy who she had bumped into.

"Why the hell are you standing in the middle of nowhere?" she yelled.

"Excuse me...?" he grinned; "...You were the one not looking where you were going..."

She frowned deeper and was about to say a lot of rude words but stopped midway as she heard the over head speaker calling out the departure of her train within several minutes. She grumbled "jerk" under her breath, picked up the phone and grabbed her suitcase before moving away.

While walking away her phone rang out loud and she fished it out of her pocket; without looking at the name flashing on the screen she pressed the green call icon and placed the phone to her ear; "Yeah?"

"...//...I'm coming...I'm coming...//...Oh no...I'm going to the wrong platform..." she quickly made a U-turn while still talking on the phone; "...//...Okay...//...Yes I'll see you in a bit...//...I won't miss it..."

She pushed the phone back into her pocket and rushed to the right platform just in time to see the train about to depart, she tried to run to the nearest door where she noticed someone looking at her; the person smiled and held his out to her.

Instantly an image of Raj flashed into her mind but for the first time she shook that thought out of her head and decided to take his hand as she could not miss the train.

She jumped onto the train and tried to control herself by taking a few deep breaths and taking a sip of water from her bottle. Putting the bottle back into her bag she heard him speak up; "Thank you...no it's okay...no, no if it wasn't for you I would have missed my train...so thank you...you're welcome..."

She turned around and looked at him closely to notice that he was the same guy who she had walked into at the entrance of the station.

Rolling her eyes she sighed; "thank you..."

"You're welcome..." he grinned; "...A.B!" he said holding his hand out to her.

"Not interested..." she shrugged him off and carried on walking down the aisle to find her friends.

He followed behind her with a smug look...

So that was the first part...sorry it's quite short but they will get longer...hope you all liked it...please post your comments and Votes!

Roze x