Part 2

"...A.B!" he said holding his hand out to her.

"Not interested..." she shrugged him off and carried on walking down the aisle to find her friends.

He followed behind her with a smug look.

"Hey girls!" she smiled at her friends as she found them sitting next to each other opposite two other guys.

"Shanaya! Finally...I thought you had missed the train...I was so worried!" Rhea sighed.

"I told you I would make it..." she grinned.

"I told you she would make it...she wouldn't miss this trip for the world!" Priyanka added.

"A.B...why were you late?" one of the guys spoke up and Shanaya turned to see that the guy was right behind her.

He shrugged; "Was a bit busy helping others onto the train..." Shanaya frowned while the others all giggled.

They were both in for a shock when they found out that there friends were planning on going on this trip together, meaning that they would be stuck together for two weeks but they were also stuck opposite each other on the same train.

Shanaya continued frowning as they settled down while he kept on smiling; she noticed this after a while and sighed loudly.

"Okay...I think we should just come to a mutual agreement..." she started up; "...if we have to spend the next two weeks together we might as well start by being friends...what say?"

He smiled widely; "I agree..." he held out his hand again; "...A.B...full name Abhimanu Singh..."

"Indian?" she asked with a raised eyebrow as she shook his hand.

"Yep..." he said popping the "p" but looked at her curiously; "What did you think I was?"

"You look somewhat Spanish..." she smiled; "...I'm Shanaya...Shanaya Kapoor..."

He gave her a cute smile; "Nice name..."

Shanaya had slowly started to fall in love with his cute dimple as they continued talking and were getting to know each other.

The train journey was quite enjoyable for the two as they had instantly jelled; they had similar thoughts while on the other hand, personality wise they were completely opposite, if that makes any sense!

"What's your favourite Hindi movie?" she asked.

"DDLJ" he answered.

"No way...!" her mouth dropped open.

He made a face; "What's so shocking about that?"

"No-nothing...I just didn't expect...I mean...you don't look like the type that's in for romantic films..." she told him honestly.

"You're right...I'm not in for romantic films at all...but it's just that...it was my first Hindi movie...the only Hindi movie I've watched..." he added.

"What? You've not watched any other Hindi movie after DDLJ?" Shanaya questioned.

Abhimanu shook his head; "I watched it when I was twelve...it was just too good...I didn't want to spoil it by watching any other movie...the acting by the entire star cast was brilliant...I didn't think any other movie could beat it..." he told her, then added; "...and I've watched it like ninety-eight times already!"

At this Shanaya stood up; her mouth was literally hanging open; "You're lying...!" was all that she could say.

"Why are you standing?" he grinned in confusion.

Shanaya noticed and quickly sat down then waited for him to say something; "No I'm not lying...it's the truth...but why are you so excited?" he asked her.

"DDLJ is my favourite movie...I watched it in cinema, first day, first show...on my birthday...I'm in love with Raj and Simran...I know every detail about the film...I've also watched it ninety-eight times...and counting..." she said all in one breath.

"You can't be serious!" he shook his head.

"Dead Serious!" she grinned smugly.

"Well I bet we will get on quite well..." Abhimanu gave her his dimpled smile to which she blushed.

Shanaya nodded; "This holiday should be quite interesting..."

Well guys what did you think? Sorry for the late update...please do keep those comments coming in...I really need to know what you all think...it will help me to carry on writing...thanks once again for all the votes and comments already posted...it really means a lot! :)

Oh and I hope you've all seen the video posted at the top...aren't they just adorable! ;)

Roze x