Part 10

...The next day many guests had arrived and were roaming around the palace enjoying themselves and the lovely wedding atmosphere. Shanaya, Rhea and Priyanka were sat near the pool after they had their henna patterns applied to their hands; it wasn't long before they were joined by Vijay who as usual couldn't stay away from his fiancé.

He sat very close to Shanaya on one of the benches while the girls shared the other bench; he moved one of his arms around her waist and held her close while with the other hand he inspected her henna patterns.

"Wow Shanaya...this is beautiful..." he whispered to her.

"Thanks..." she replied quietly.

"I don't usually like henna...the smell is horrible but looking at it on your hands...it really is beautiful..." he told her.

She didn't know how to reply to him; instead she stayed quiet but her phone rang suddenly and she fished it out of her pouch which hung loosely at her waist; quickly excusing herself she walked away and he turned his attention to the other girls; "You girls have had yours done as well....can I have a look?" he asked.

Priyanka held her hand out to him and he held onto it; "Wow...again this is really beautiful..." she noticed how he was slowly caressing the back of her hand and she straightened her posture but he didn't realise and continued.

"Thanks Vijay..." she pulled her hand away from him and gave him a fake smile in return.

"So...why don't you girls tell me a little more about yourselves..." he asked both of them.

Instantly they realised that he was a flirt but instead of taking it negatively they noticed that they could use this to their advantage and continued to speak to him nicely and string him along...

...Khush and Nikita were spending a lot of time together as good friends; Nikita had introduced him to some of her old friends and they were all having a good time playing a game.

After some time Khush felt a nudge at his side and he turned to see Nikita looking at him eagerly with a slight blush on her cheeks; he raised his eyebrow at her; "What's up with you?" he asked.

"I saw you speaking to that guy last night...how do you know him?" she quizzed.

"What guy?" he said turning around looking in the direction she was.

"The tall guy in blue jeans and gray shirt..." she pointed out to him.

Khush turned back and noticed Abhimanu standing around with Vicky, Kabir and Veer; he sighed knowing what his answer to her would be.

"That's Abhimanu...one of my sister's friends..." he told her.

"Could you please introduce us...he's so cute..." she squealed and he shook his head at her with a small smile.

"Sorry Niki...there's no point...he's taken..." he told her.

Her smile was washed off of her face instantly; "No way...really?" he nodded his head at her sympathetically; and she sulked; "...why are all the cute guys taken..."

"Not all of them..." he replied.

"Name me one cute guy who's not..." she said a little hopeful.

"Khush Kapoor...single and ready to mingle..." he replied cheekily; "...who's interested...apart from you..." he teased and she smacked him on his arm playfully...

...Shanaya found her way back over to her friends and was surprise to see her fiancé sitting in between her two best friends. She watched from a distance as he laughed away with them and looked like he was having a great time; she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to see Abhimanu standing there along with the guys.