Chapter Four: I Have a Secret Can You Keep It?

I hope you guys enjoy it ❤️

He climbs off the bed with me wrapped around him. Wrapping his hands around my back, my skin tenses. I know he noticed but he says nothing about it. I suck and nibble on his neck making him groan. He squeezes my butt hard, and I whimper.

"I love that sound, soon to be Mrs Cartier" He whispers nuzzling my neck. oh thats sexy. He slides me down his body turning on the shower. Pushing me against the wall he slowly glides my t shirt over my head dispensing it to the floor.

He attacks my lips not giving me any prisoners. I moan around them. I can't believe this sex God is going to be my husband. He pulls away from my lips to gaze at me.

"We have to make this quick, I don't want breakfast getting cold" hmm I am hungry.

"Okay" I say simply, dropping to my knees undoing his sweats. Before he can protest he's in my mouth.

"Fuck!" He grabs the back of my head pushing me down on him. I tighten my lips around him and he groans screwing his eyes shut. His muscles strain and I watch him in ecstasy. His hands move to the sides of my face and he thrust into my mouth, slipping past my throat. Fuck! That's not going to fit. But I can see how much pleasure hes in. I decide to push all the way down with the help of his hands. he slips past my throat going deeper.

"Fuck baby just like that don't move " is that a command or no? I decide to test him. Pulling all the way back taking him again. He looks down at me and I smirk raising a brow in question.

"This is the game you want to play? Hands behind you back" I do as I'm told. Isn't that a novel I snort inwardly I like him being rough with me. Who knew. He starts to thrust into my mouth not giving me time to breathe, so this is mouth fucking? I moan as he slips to the back my throat over and over again. He does it one more time before stilling and coming, hard. I pull back kissing his tip licking my lips.

He grabs me up walking into the shower my legs wrapping around his waist.m. He pushes my body against the cool wet shower tiles, ramming into me.

"Ahh! Sore!" I cry out. Shit shit shit!That hurts. He stills his body.

"Are you okay?" After a moment or two of him not moving I nod.

"Slow, please" I don't think I could go for another round of harsh sex, my body aching like never before.

"That I can do" and oh so slowly he begins to move. We should shower together more often.

***
I'm wearing a dress for once. It's yellow, not really my color I think but it suits me. My hair is out and I actually look like a girl trying to be a girl. I'm currently sitting at the table with Nick eating fruit. His chef made breakfast to die for, so I'm stuffed. I'm still trying to get Nick to tell me where we're going.

"Can I ad least get a hint?"

"No" he grins I huff loudly popping a piece of pinnacle in my mouth.

"You know I hate surprises" I semi snap.

"Speaking of surprises, after we finish with what we're doing I'm going out to lunch with your father and your uncle" I almost spit out my orange juice. My dad!... My uncle!

"What?... How?... Why?" Am I hearing him correctly?

"I'm going out to lunch with them, I flew your father out here and because I want to do this the right way and ask for your hand."

"you don't need to do that, I already said yes"

" it's already done baby"

" but..."