Chapter Sixteen: Psysical pleasure emotional pain

Hello guys. Hope you like 😉this book is coming to an end I know the updates are slow but bear with me

Nicks POV

Twenty minutes later with light reassuring kisses and talking her through it, I have her suspended from our playroom ceiling. Rope wrapped around her thighs separating them. Her arms are stretched all the way up so she's not able to move. Nipple clamps placed on her breast and rope tying them to the ball gag placed in her mouth. I'm standing in front of her body feeling her heat. Looking down I trace my fingers from inbetwen her breast to her core.

"Your so wet" she moans closing he eyes. The ball gag looks lovely. Thrusting my fingers inside she whimpers throwing her head back. The nipple clamps tugging as she does so. Slowly I push my fingers in and out, chasing her orgasm.

"Whatever you think you know about suspension I want you to forget. Do you understand"

"Yes sir" it's a muffled response but clear as day to me. I kiss her neck taking in her secent. Kissing and sucking on her neck she moans throwing her head back, but she quickly stops when her nipples get tugged on. Kissing down her neck to her sternum I kiss inbetwen her breast enjoying her soft pants. Flicking my tongue over he captured nipple.

"Ah!" She bites down on the gag.

"Shh baby" I murmur moving my lips to her next nipple. Sucking lighty I kiss under her breast heading south until I'm on my knees in front of her dripping core. She's open for me to do as I please. I look up at her to find her staring down at me. Leaning in I inhale deeply. She smells so good. Licking my lips I move to her clit. Latching my tongue on making it her personal vibrator. The saltiness of her arousal coats my tongue. She screws her eyes shut bucking her hips. But they barley move. I made sure the ropes were solid tight. The less she moves the more pleasure she'll absorb. Pulling away from her lips I stand to get a ridding crop. My eyes wander to the rack of canes but I don't dare let a thought like that come to my mind.

Flicking my wrist the crop hits her clit dead center. She cries out closing her eyes.

"Open your eyes. I want you to see me" bright blue eyes open to look at me. I love that look. Hunger, lust. But there's fear. I move the crop up and down her sides flicking her under boob. She whimpers lowly swallowing around the gag. Moving behind her I trial the crop from the back of her neck, down her spine to the crack of her behind. Her whole body tenses. And I'm not sure if it's anticipation or her slipping back into her dark thoughts about suspension.

"Listen to my voice" her breathing has changed to rushed, Panicked. I'm losing her. Dropping the crop I move to where I'm in front of her. Her hair sticks to her face in a sweat sheen. Moving my hands to the gag I take it off. Her eyes flutter open to look at me.

"Hey" I breathe . I didn't even get close to what I wanted to do but I'm fine with that. This is about her, not me. Her bottom lip begins to tremble and I know she's about to cry. "Don't cry. It's okay " I coo the tears don't fall but there visible.

"I can do it" she breathes. Sucking in short breaths.

"I know you can, you just have to push yourself"

"A-again" I pause for a beating making sure she doesn't change her mind.

"Okay" I kiss her forehead stepping back from her. Walking over to the rack of canes I pick up one. I know I said I wouldn't use it but I change my mind. Sauntering back over her eyes fall upon my choice of weapon, causing her eyes to widen and her body to fidget.

"Focus on me sweetheart, now I want you to ask me to cane you and eveytime I do I want you to tell me it feels good. Because it will, trust me" she nods taking a deep breathe.