Chapter Eighteen: Wedding Bells

You guys will not believe how many versions I have of this chapter🙄 atleast ten.

Quick question 🔎
Im from New York I want to know about you guys. So comment where your from!

Brooke's pov

"So your back again" her voice cold and distant. I don't know who this women is but she knows me.

"Are you ready this time?" She speaks again raising a brow. Ready? Ready for what? Glancing down I'm back in the same wedding dress. Same place, But this time I feel as if I'm going to make I though the double doors. I'm ready for what's waiting for me on the other side.

"You still haven't answered my question. You haven't learned much" she rolls her eyes taking a seat and crossing her legs. It's now  I notice she's dressed in all white as well.

"Who are you?" She chuckles lightly. While her fingers play with an imaginary print on her dress. Sighing she looks up as if finally I deserve her attention.

"The question my dear is who are you?"

"I'm—"

"Nick Cartier's sub. I know but do you know?"

"I am not his sub" I snap. Who the fuck is this lady. I'll proudly throw her out my wedding.

"His distraction perhaps? One thing about distractions is after a while they get boring and you look for something else"

"He loves me"

"He loves pain more. But you know that. Congratulations on your polyamorous relationship" she stands grabbing my Bouquet, slowly making her way toward me. On any given day I would curse her out and beat ass but  my mouth is frozen along with my body.

She hands me the bouquet, Tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. For some reason her hands are welcoming, warm. Almost like I'm use to them.

"Who are you?" This time I'm not rude about it. I'm honest curious.

"Someone you'll be glad to know. Now let me look at you" she steps back and I turn to face the mirror.

There's ropes wrapped around my hands and a ball gag placed in my mount. What the fuck! I turn to the lady and its now  I'm realized she's in my wedding dress. Same ball gag, same ropes restraining her wrist.

It's now I know  who she is. He smart mouth and sarcasm, her bluntness and beauty. She's me. The older version Atleast.

She's my reflection...

The door swings open and I unwillingly  start to move to the door.

No!

The more I fight the faster I get pushed.

Stop it!

It's the playroom! I'm getting married in our playroom. More like sold. I don't want this. Nick stares  with those dark eyes I know not to play with.

I try to turn around. I try to fight but nothing is working. The ropes keep getting tighter. My uncle and my dad standing there proudly.

No! Help me!

The closer I get I tighter everything gets and the more I want to get away. I'm not ready....

"Your ours now" his grin darkens. Standing next to him is Jake! His leering smile tells no tale. A cane gripped tightly in his had.

Everything is to fast... I can't breathe.

"Brooke?"

NO!