Epilouge

This is it! The final chapter and final book! BUT there's a surprise at the end😛THIS IS EXTREMELY LONG GOOD LUCK AND COMMENT !

Nick

For this first time out of this whole week I've managed to finish work early. Early in the sense that I don't have to do work when I come home. I've taken on another company and it was a lot more work than I expected. I should have known it was to good to be true when the owner was so easy to sell. Besides this isn't the time I want to be trapped at the office.

Loosening my tie and unbottoning the top two buttons of my shirt, a light knock begins at my door. With much reluctantly I call for them to enter.

My new P.A strides in in all her annoying glory. Great.... She's always trying to impress me as if I'd even give her a second glance. Yesterday it was the top buttons on her blouse, today it's a hideous shade of red lipstick. I only keep her around for the simple fact that she gets things done.

"Mr Cartier the Wellings company would like a meeting to talk about redistribution of final products before signing the papers and taking apart the franchise...." by this time shes completely zoned out. Only tuning in here and there to get the gist of the conversation. I know I'll be more annoyed if she has to come back and repeat everything again. My mind wonders  to a few things I have no business thinking of at work. Like Brooke naked in my bed as she grinds her pelvis against my...

"What?" I stop her when she mentions a missed call from Jordan, Brooke's private security. Her eyes grow big as my attention is fully placed on her. Her cheeks flush and she licks her lips. For fuck sake speak!

"Jordan, what did he call about?" He only calls me when it's important. How the fuck did I miss his calls?

Maybe because your always in a fucking daze thinking about your wife....it honestly feels like yesterday when we got married but it'll be two years on the eighth.

"He left a message about your wife leaving the house—"
For fuck sake!

I can feel anger crawl up my spine and even though my top two buttons on my shirt are undone They feel awfully tight. Standing to my feet and grabbing my jacket I reach quickly for my keys. I can hear my subconscious trying to calm my body down. My fist balled tightly around my keys leaving a perfect print.

"I'm leaving for the day. reschedule the meeting and then go home" I storm  out my office with so much as a glance back.

She doesn't fucking listen!

Does she ever?

Of course not but with the last publicity stunt with her punching that Camera man she promised to stay out of trouble and off my bad side...

But of course my unsubmissive, errant, erratic strong minded wife decides to do what she wants.

At times it kills me but it's the reason I fell in love with her.

Now is not the time to be love struck...

Brooke

"Your moving to slow. Your feet and your hands needs to move as one. When you take a step forward your fist should be in contact. If I can guess your next move so can your opponent"

Brodey rubs the back of his head with his glove out of pure frustration. We've only been at this for two minutes and I can sense his will to give up. Mack stands out the ring with his arms folded over the rope. He gives me a disappointed look before shrugging his shoulders.

"I don't think this is a good idea Brooke I mean—"

I cut him off " do you want to win?"

" well of course I do but—"